Occasional Contributor

Amy Oselkin on " New Shooties

Amy, I enjoyed u & Jane Brown's recent show! And Jayne explains things so Well, & in "All areas she is presenting"! Ty Jayne! I wash watching the Newer Additions to The Clark line & " I saw The Genette Danby! And at A 1x only price In Wide Width!!! I ran to my phone & ordered The Grey! One color of Bendables , I don't have! And I wear 2" heel maximin, due to 3 knee surgeries , yet find the Bendable Mule I have is like clearly not a heel! I received my Grey Shooties today! I opened immediately put on the Right Shootie & thought this feels a lil big? So I looked to find My 7W, was a 8w! And box jst had # 070W Grey? And as with most 1x Only's, Customer Service said " None were in Stock". Idk if u can direct me to getting these shooties in my Size? Or something in the Grey w same " features As these"! I know as a Clark fan for yrs we all have our " Favorite Clark line" & I've loved the Bendables since The Mule/Clog slip on the 1st x I slipped them on! And I have in other styles. Yet I've been "looking for a Grey & a Shootie" since ur Newer shoe shows have been on & hard to find in Retail for me"! If u cld help to point me in the right direction & " Price range I paid for the 1x only" it wld be most appreciated! Ty
Occasional Contributor

Re: Amy Oselkin on "" New Shooties

Pardon me for the errors in spelling & word usage! I was unable to Edit! Ie " wash to was" & " maximum", mule/ clog slides",lol Not " Slip"! Thnx