Frequent Contributor

Clarks Bendables Ingalls Vicky Wide Shaft Boot -- Not even available really

So, I got all excited on the Clarks show tonight that they were selling a boot with a wider shaft, which is something I need and is really hard to find. And, this one had a really decently wide shaft. And, as they are pitching the boot, which is available in both Medium shaft and Wide shaft, they kept talking about all the options of picking both your size and shoe width (M or W) and then the size of the shaft. HOWEVER, there are like only four sizes in the wide shaft including really small sizes. So, why bother selling that -- or at least make that clear at the start.

Just a rant.

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Bendables Ingalls Vicky Wide Shaft Boot -- Not even available really

Valued Contributor

I was disappointed they didn't have my size in grey waterproof boot!!! In fact, they only had grey in one size..... lame.
Contributor

On 9/2/2014 TriciatheRealtor said:

So, I got all excited on the Clarks show tonight that they were selling a boot with a wider shaft, which is something I need and is really hard to find. And, this one had a really decently wide shaft. And, as they are pitching the boot, which is available in both Medium shaft and Wide shaft, they kept talking about all the options of picking both your size and shoe width (M or W) and then the size of the shaft. HOWEVER, there are like only four sizes in the wide shaft including really small sizes. So, why bother selling that -- or at least make that clear at the start.

Just a rant.

I'm not sure how wide your calf is, but the shaft on these boots are really wide! I own them in the brown and bought them for the same reason. I have larger calves (thank you volleyball in school!) and always had problems finding tall boots before, i was SO excited to see these. I have a TON of room in the calf. In all honesty, I could probably get by with the " regular" version as there's quite a bit of "give" in the shaft.