Occasional Contributor

Why isn't Clarks bringing more clogs/mules for the Fall? They are my favorite go to shoe!

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe this style of shoe is not selling. I usually look for shoes at QVC, and buy elsewhere.

Super Contributor

I have several pair of Clark's mules and clogs and love them.

War Eagle!
Honored Contributor

Try Alegria, Spring Step or Klogs, more comfortable and they last forever. These are Klogs from Zappo's.

photo imagejpg1-51.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I think Clarks has the ugliest shoes this year. I will just keep the ones I have.

Honored Contributor

My last pair of Clarks were their Nikki Boots in Navy with the crinkled leather. They're cute, they feel ok (not great) but I wanted NAVY so bad I've kept them. They smelled of chemicals right out of the box. They didn't smell of leather when they came out of the box and I thought it would go away. Instead, after I wear them, the heat from my feel makes the boot smell like chemicals. They leave my closet smelling weird for awhile. And no... it's not my feet, it's the shoe! Seriously not buying Clarks anymore, have been really disappointed in the materials, workmanship and fit. I've since found Alegria, which are wonderful, smell like leather and comfortable (I bought the Fisherman)....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Amazon has a good selection of Clark's clogs. I bought a pair in a deep brown color that I don't have. I'm sad that they're now made in China.

You might like Sanita clogs. It's a Danish company. I just ordered my first pair and I was amazed at how light weight they are. Much lighter than Dansko. They have some cute styles.