Trusted Contributor

I have just developed arthritis in my big toe. Always wore Clark's sandals--the springers were my favorites but they've quit making them. I'm looking at the Clark's in Motion but there's not adjustment over the toes. Does this make any difference? I have always bought a 7M and the shoes stretch out so I don't need a wide.

Anybody try these? I see there are reviews, but I thought I'd ask more directly. TIA.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

Re: Clarks in Motion Sandals??

I do not have the In Motion sandals, but have 4 pairs of In Motion shoes. They are extremely comfortable. I wear them to work, and have worn them on several vacations, walking all day. Don't know if the toe strap will stretch. Another shoe/sandal that may work for you is Bernie Mev. They are made of a woven nylon mesh and stretch to fit your foot. They feel like nothing at all on. I also wear these all day at work. Check out on Houser shoes website.

Super Contributor

Re: Clarks in Motion Sandals??

I received these sandals recently and have only worn them around the house.

The front band is not adjustable but fits me fine - not too loose, not too tight. The sandal has a velcro adjustability only around the ankle. It fits me on the tightest setting - hope that band doesn't stretch out as I wear it. In all, it was true to Clark's sizing for me.