Honored Contributor
My shoes in teal just arrived. Despite what the naysayers said, they are super cute and very comfortable. They'd make great vacation shoes.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Mine arrived in the navy. They accommodated my orthotic and seem super comfy. I wish the sole wasn't white but the shoe is still a couple of steps above a tennis shoe for wearing with jeans and capris this summer. I really like them-enjoy yours Kachina!

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 pair...one in grey and the other in tan and received them both 2 days ago. As soon as I opened the box I tried both pair on and I absolutely love them. They fit true to size and the colors are perfect. They are so comfy and best of all no break in period. They will be great wearing them this simmer.

Respected Contributor

I didn't order but thought they were super cute. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

nice. congrats and enjoy tour shoes.

Occasional Contributor

Not up to clarks usual standards. I am not happy, the support is nothing. Not very great on vacations and having to walk. Wish I would have sent mine back. Don't know how this one made it to a tsv, bad jane lol

Honored Contributor

I have another version of Clark's boat shoe that I love, it is Clark's Cliff Rose Sail, in blue, and I love them! I wish the Q had them, because the retail at $109!

Clarks Cliffrose Sail Blue Nubuck