Valued Contributor

Anyone buy shoes from Amazon?

I've been ordering from them lots but never shoes. They have Clark's at a good price but don't want to receive obvious returns. Should I chance it or not? Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone buy shoes from Amazon?

I've ordered a ton of running sneakers from Amazon and never received a return. I did return a couple of pairs of running sneakers and Amazon was easy to work with on the return. I think a lot depends on the particular seller - all the sneakers I bought were direct from Amazon, and not one of their sellers.
Trusted Contributor

I have ordered from them and never received anything other than a brand new pair.

Frequent Contributor

I've never had a problem, but check for them on zappos.com Never a question about returns to them.

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered a pair of shoes from Amazon, and it definitely was not "returned" pair. The price was great, also!

Honored Contributor

I have also ordered shoes from Amazon. Great prices on some brands. No problem with returns.

Trusted Contributor

I've only ordered shoes from Amazon once, but it was recent and I was very pleased with the pair I received.

Trusted Contributor

I just recently ordered 2 pairs of sandals from Amazon. Both pairs that I received were brand new & cost a lot less than what Shoebuy & other sites were charging. I paid $49.95 per pair at Amazon, everywhere else the same sandals were $129.95. I wouldn't hesitate to buy shoes from Amazon if the price is right.

Trusted Contributor

I've only bought a couple of pairs of shoes on Amazon, but they were perfect in every way...and I'm picky!

Honored Contributor

I buy all mine from the no shipping fee to you or for the return if necessary and you have 60 days instead of 30 to make up your mind. Shoebuy.com Shoeline.com and Shoemall.com

I have looked at many shoes on Amazon but just cannot stand to pay the shipping charges.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."