Trusted Contributor

For having Alayna Pagano on the Clarks shows right now. PLEASE, keep it up!!!!

Respected Contributor

I wont buy Clarks unless Steve is selling them. In my opinion, Steve could sell hot cocoa on a 90 degree day and wed buy it. He is THAT good.

Honored Contributor

I love watching Steve too!!

Trusted Contributor

Yikes! Almost $100 w/s&h for a little pair of canvas espadrilles! No way! The leather shoes, when shown up close, just do not look like high quality shoes. I know some of this pricing is just keeping up with the times we live in, but I am sad that the day of spending $50 or $60 getting you a very nice shoe is over.

Honored Contributor
On 2/8/2014 Reever said:

I wont buy Clarks unless Steve is selling them. In my opinion, Steve could sell hot cocoa on a 90 degree day and wed buy it. He is THAT good.

Steve has explained that his primary job is in sales at Clark's and he appears on the Q only when filling in for someone else. I personally don't get the attraction. Half the time he looks like an unmade bed.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
Steve is just a breath of fresh air from all the women & I appreciate his Boston accent. I usually watch when I know he is presenting....... Just my personal preference.
Honored Contributor

It looks like she won't be on for too long either, as she's expecting.

Super Contributor

I agree with you Reever. Steve is the best. He is a hoot. So what if he looks "messy", that is part of his charm. I see that Alanya is also due!! What gives on the Q??!! Best wishes to all the Moms to be.

Super Contributor
On 2/8/2014 kachina624 said:
Steve has explained that his primary job is in sales at Clark's and he appears on the Q only when filling in for someone else. I personally don't get the attraction. Half the time he looks like an unmade bed.

ITA. I liked Anna Lisa the best but seems like she is gone, secondly I like Amy. I was very disappointed in their selection yesterday. I ended up ordering a pair of clogs from the Clarks website on clearance, $30 cheaper than QVC's price and free shipping and handling. It's very annoying QVC never gets in enough wide sizes and once they're gone, they never come back. I am looking for clogs right now for spring, not sandals, they seem to have skipped over the whole spring category. Oh well, their loss.

Respected Contributor
Steve's disheveled appearance is nothing compared to one day when Lee Sands was on. Lee's flight was delayed from Hawaii and he scrambled to get to the studio for his airing. Lee was honest and upfront with the viewers that he barely made it to QVC and apologized for his wrinkled clothing. Lee Sands .... Another one of my favorite vendors.