Occasional Contributor

Why did you leave us Steve? You are the reason I always watched the Q when Clarks was on, well, the shoes are pretty darn nice, too, but Steve is the cutest, most funny, and nicest guy ever. If I was 20 years younger I would make a trip to Boston. I laugh a lot when he is on. I love his wit.

Super Contributor

Re: STEVE MAHONEY IS BACK!!!

I haven't seen Steve in a very long time. Is he just on periodically? he's so knowledgable and I just cannot relate to the women presenters. I miss him.

War Eagle!
Super Contributor

Probably take over again when the girl pops.
Contributor

I am surprised she is still on. I thought she said in the beginning of January that she was due soon?

Valued Contributor

On 1/27/2014 gazelle77 said: Probably take over again when the girl pops.
Ugh.
Honored Contributor

I missed him. I saw the same girl (the one who is pregnant) this evening. She's cute, but I really, really like Steve. He has a good sense of humor and knows what he's talking about. On a similar note I saw Annalisa as a model a few weeks back. Didn't she used to be one of the Clarks people (before the cute girl who's pregnant) I just can't remember her name.

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2014 MESPal said:

I haven't seen Steve in a very long time. Is he just on periodically? he's so knowledgable and I just cannot relate to the women presenters. I miss him.

Does anyone know if he is single? I remember he used to flirt with Patty Reilly.
Super Contributor

I wish Steve would come back! LOVE his presentations and he works well with all of the hosts...