Honored Contributor

I missed the shows - what did everyone get?

I really wanted to watch the shows today, but I should have known that would happen only in a perfect world! Wink

So what did you all think of the new items? Did you get anything (old or new)? Did anyone get the double ring?

Super Contributor

Re: I missed the shows - what did everyone get?

Hi beach-mom I missed the shows as well. I know that some of the Sistas are very excited about the new NP necklaces. I have to cool my purchases right now, but would like to know what sparked everyone's interest.
Super Contributor

Hi Beachy and Haca! The EPs did me in on those new NPs and the turq double row flower ring. Smiley Very Happy I understand, I missed part of the show - had an early dinner as DS needed to get back to school. Wish they'd post vids from the 6 a.m. show!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

I went shopping in my jewelry box. Juggie, I sent you a pic of what I 'bought'. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

On 3/30/2015 kathoderay said:

I went shopping in my jewelry box. Juggie, I sent you a pic of what I 'bought'. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Good for you . . always fun shopping there! Thanks for the nice, springy pic!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Nothing for me but I'm interested in that upcoming April 19th show after the hints Carolyn was dropping!
Frequent Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Pagan said: Nothing for me but I'm interested in that upcoming April 19th show after the hints Carolyn was dropping!

Oh I missed the shows. What hints did she give regarding April 19th?

After reviewing the items online, I ended up ordering the turq & flower 2 band ring after watching the video. I also noticed a new Fritz enhancer online but there was no video. I put the Fritz enhancer on my wish list. His enhancer was a matching piece to a ring of his I purchased a visit or two ago.

Valued Contributor

New Native Pearl necklace in the 17"". Will wear it as a stand alone piece. Hoping it will work with my RLM pieces too. Nice bridge necklace. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

The charm bracelet with half moon and two charms rings that look like the Alex and Ani ones. I hope Barbara Bixby finally brings back that Garnet Ring that has been on waitlist for ever. I first bought one years ago but it was way too big. I made the mistake of taking it sized and when they gave it back not only did the ring loose its shine luster the oxidation looked dull and odd. I hope Barbara brings back that beautiful ring(cushion cut 18k gold).

Occasional Contributor

On 3/30/2015 kathoderay said:

I like that idea, in fact I pulled out my lapis mixed metal necklace to remind me I don't need the new one! I did end up getting the new Native Pearl necklaces, not sure which length I'll keep. That "striped oxidized" bead works back perfectly with all the strands I've collected over the years when in NM. So many of the AWJ designs in the last year or more remind me of shopping in Santa Fe....at a fraction of the cost!