Valued Contributor

Does anyone own this American West cuff?

I ordered the small and just want to know if I can "squeeze" it smaller. I have a scrawny wrist and want it to fit pretty close and not turn.

Sterling/Brass Turquoise Leather Cuff by American West

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone own this American West cuff?

I saw it presented and it is very tempting! Pretty!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

don't own it - wish I did - but I'm pretty sure you can squeeze it smaller - all her cuffs are like that now -

Super Contributor

I have the matching necklace, and I've been VERY tempted by that gorgeous cuff . . was hoping for a sale. Smiley Very Happy I know there are ladies who own that cuff, and hopefully they'll come along with their reviews on fit.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Thank you to everyone for your input. The cuff should be delivered tomorrow and I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't ruin it. Jugtown: I didn't even realize there was a matching necklace! Oh no, I may be in trouble. That is gorgeous!
Super Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Lanikins said: Thank you to everyone for your input. The cuff should be delivered tomorrow and I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't ruin it. Jugtown: I didn't even realize there was a matching necklace! Oh no, I may be in trouble. That is gorgeous!

You're in more trouble then you think, there's a matching ring as well. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

J320465

Super Contributor

. . and enhancer lol !!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

I own it in small and my wrist is 5.5". I did squeeze it a little and it fits just fine, better than most cuffs. CP and AW small cuffs are not small enough so the only ones I have are this one and Kenneth Johnson's Turtle cuff. I hope you like it, it's one of my favs. The ring Op pointed out really makes it. I don't have the necklace or enhancer, I wear it will all silver, all gold and mixed. I hope it works for you and that you love it!
Valued Contributor

IT'S HERE! Oh my gosh, what an absolute beauty. And yes, I can gently squeeze it to form to my wrist. I would not have been able to get this if it hadn't been for EZ Pay, and I'm going to try to ignore the matching pieces. Smiley Happy I have other turquoise pieces, and plain silver will work, too.

If anything, I would have been interested in the enhancer. There is only one review, and that person stated that the leather is BLACK. She also has the cuff and said it didn't match. Isn't that odd? I'm guessing the enhancer has a very dark, dark brown for the leather, but if it doesn't match, it doesn't match.

Honored Contributor

Lanikins - I'm excited for you and happy that the cuff fits.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise