Trusted Contributor

The Tenorio bracelet came today...even though we got 20 inches of snow since Sunday morning....the mail came through..

I have to say its a tad lighter than I thought it would be but its more beautiful than the pic or the video...the small is a true small..In the video they said it was adjustable..I wouldn't bend it...Usually the small are still too big for me..some of my bracelets turn to the side..the way this is shaped it doesn't turn..that makes me happy as sometimes if a bracelet turns its hanging on its side and can slide off..

The turquoise is very pretty..matched and has some matrix..I like matrix...

All in all its a beautiful bracelet..I'm happy I ordered it...now I can't wait to wear it...DW

Trusted Contributor
Good for you,glad you love it.It is a beauty!!
Super Contributor

Hi Dancingwoman, and congrats on that gorgeous cuff!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Spud188 and jugtown...

I really love it..its so pretty and different than anything I usually wear...

I have 5 thin bracelets on each wrist all the time..a mix of leather..sterling..copper...turquoise..Native American and the cross bracelet from RLM...I sleep in them..shower...except the leather braided ones I take those off to shower..Now I have to decide what to take off to wear this bracelet..I know that sounds trivial but DH even said to me...what arm are you gonna wear it on..and you know you have to take off the bracelets on that arm to wear it..

I guess bracelets of all kinds have been my signature...since I was in my 20's the two silver ones I wear all the time are two old pawn Native American inlay bracelets I got when we lived in AZ almost 40 years ago..yeah..in my 60's and still wear the bracelets...DW

Super Contributor

Wow Dw - lucky you to have such a gorgeous piece - like Jug I own the wonderful ring - maybe someday the bracelet - a real treasure from an artist of rare talent -

Trusted Contributor
On 2/24/2015 cooking lady said:

Wow Dw - lucky you to have such a gorgeous piece - like Jug I own the wonderful ring - maybe someday the bracelet - a real treasure from an artist of rare talent -

Maybe I'll look on Ebay for the ring...I thought the video on the bracelet was so moving with Carolyn talking about Roderick...you can see she truly liked him and his family and wasn't just faking it to sell bracelets..DW

Super Contributor

no - she really loves her Native American artists - Roderick was the very first she brought to QVC years and years ago early 1990's - I have a lot of the pieces he brought to QVC and especially those first pieces - so, of course, Carolyn would be devoted to him - he was a kind and gentle man - they all are wonderful - we can count ourselves fortunate to get a piece by any of the Native American artists she brings us - they would cost 4-5 times more at Indian Market and most of us could never afford it.I have seen the ring on Ebay a few times - rarely - but keep watching - everything turns up there eventually if you have patience. I have really expanded my collection - thanks to Ebay!

Trusted Contributor

Cooking Lady....I agree about the prices of the jewelry...I live in the Four Corners area of the US..In Durango, Co and have been lucky enough to go to Indian Market and visit the shops in Old Town in Santa Fe and also Albuquerque...I love the jewelry of the SW...I have been collecting since the early 70's when DH and I moved from the East.

I'll keep looking on Ebay....Have a good afternoon...DW

Super Contributor
On 2/24/2015 dancingwoman said:
On 2/24/2015 cooking lady said:

Maybe I'll look on Ebay for the ring...I thought the video on the bracelet was so moving with Carolyn talking about Roderick...you can see she truly liked him and his family and wasn't just faking it to sell bracelets..DW

Also try Carolyn's outlet store in Santa Fe. That's where I purchased my ring a year or so ago.

The SFO phone number is on Carolyn's website.

Super Contributor

Hi Juggie and C Lady!