Honored Contributor

My first ring by Carolyn Pollack

I purchased a ring J289877 in turquoise (my birth stone) and I absolutely LOVE this ring. The picture does not do this ring justice in my opinion. The silver is oxidized and makes the stone really stand out. What I really like is this ring is not a big, statement ring. I consider it more on the medium size with a stone that is not big, nor small. Plus, you forget you are wearing the ring because it is so comfortable. Some of the reviews complain about the sizing but I had no problem at all. Now I want a silver oxidized bracelet to go along with the ring.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: My first ring by Carolyn Pollack

Congrats KatCat1 . . that's a beauty! I have too many of CP's ring to count, but my most recent is just gorgeous (below) . . so comfy too. I've always said, you just can't compare the quality of her rings, and stones for that matter. Warning . . they're addictive!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful! I have several rings by Carolyn - my favorite is adorned with white agate but I also have lapis, red coral, and malachite, and I do find them to be very wearable for any occasion. The silver work is excellent.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

Very pretty - glad you like it - her jewelry is all well made and wonderful - I should know - have been collecting for over 20 years - ENJOY!!

Super Contributor

Ditto, a very pretty ring, Juggie and KatCat1. The Ken Johnson design (which I own) is a bit like it, so that's my reason for not going for this one, lol. Enjoy wearing it, ladies!

I, too, have far too many rings by Carolyn and I love them all. The quality for the $$ is unbeatable. Can't wait for the upcoming AW show tomorrow.

Contributor

I really hope you like this ring KatCat1!!!! It is a favorite of mine because I can wear it everyday and it is not too big to get snagged on things but I still get compliments on it. I LOVE her bigger rings but rarely wear them. This is my go to ring. I was hoping CP would make this with a different stone too. The only thing I did not like about it is that I paid full price for it. The clearance price is so much better but when I find something I love I cannot wait. It is well worth the money. You are getting a great deal.

Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2015 jugtown said:

Congrats KatCat1 . . that's a beauty! I have too many of CP's ring to count, but my most recent is just gorgeous (below) . . so comfy too. I've always said, you just can't compare the quality of her rings, and stones for that matter. Warning . . they're addictive!

Jugtown, your ring is beautiful.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 2/19/2015 KatCat1 said:

Jug and Kat - both of your rings are beautiful! I'm another one who loves Carolyn's rings and I have a bunch. Kat - turquoise is my birthstone too; I'm a December baby. That's how I started with it long ago. When I was a little girl my dad brought me back a roadrunner pin from his trip to New Mexico, and I was hooked! I still have that pin! My collection grew during the years I lived in Texas.

Also Kat - I think there's a cuff to match your ring, right? Smile

Honored Contributor

On 2/19/2015 beach-mom said:
On 2/19/2015 KatCat1 said:

Jug and Kat - both of your rings are beautiful! I'm another one who loves Carolyn's rings and I have a bunch. Kat - turquoise is my birthstone too; I'm a December baby. That's how I started with it long ago. When I was a little girl my dad brought me back a roadrunner pin from his trip to New Mexico, and I was hooked! I still have that pin! My collection grew during the years I lived in Texas.

Also Kat - I think there's a cuff to match your ring, right? Smile

Yes, there is a bracelet but I do not like to match so I would rather find something oxidized in sterling silver only with a similar design like the ring.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I love that ring! I have many pieces of her jewelry and they hold up beautifully! I think her rings are very comfortable and easy to wear as well. So glad you made the purchase - you will come to love it more and more each time you wear it Smiley Happy