Frequent Contributor

Calling all long-time CP "Sisters"!

Hi ladies, wondering if any one of you might be interested in trading with me? I have been playing in a lot of my "oldie but goodie" CP lately. A piece that I never got but would love to have is the "Rainflower" cuff. If you have one and would be interested, I would even be happy to trade more than one piece for the cuff. Need you to know that I am pretty particular about the color of my turquoise and prefer little matrix...think "sleeping beauty", in my turquoise. Most especially since the pieces I own in the "Rainflower" collection now are a beautiful blue and matrix free. Anybody???? Hugs "Sisters", Libby
Super Contributor

Re: Calling all long-time CP ""Sisters""!

Sorry I can't help you out Libby. All I have in the Rainflower collection is the charm. I know what you mean about the color of the turquoise in that collection, it's a dreamy, deep-sky, matrix-free blue!

Good luck in your search! Smile

Frequent Contributor

Awww, thanks so much kathoderay! Isn't that the prettiest turquoise used in that collection? Years ago, I think it was my first or second trip out to ABQ when the gallery was located there I had that cuff in my hand and I passed on it. LOL, waaaay too many other temptations. I wish I hadn't. That being said, there are many other things far too important. If I don't have it, I don't have it. But, thought I'd give it a try. I've had the opportunity to trade with a couple of other "sisters" before. It's always enjoyable and I thought I'd give it a try once again. Thanks for the luck!
Respected Contributor

Have you tried ebay?? I have bought several CP pieces there.

Frequent Contributor

I've bought and sold on eBay numerous times. Not interested on shopping on eBay for this piece. But, I'm quite sure now that it has been mentioned one will show up. I won't be purchasing it though unless it is a fabulous price.

Regular Contributor

Libby sorry cant help either. Dont have any of that collection. I have been looking for the Luna enhancer for a year and cant find one. Good luck in your search

Frequent Contributor

Thanks never. Oh, that Luna collection is so special. That's one of the collections I was able to complete from another "sister" in a trade. I actually had a complete collection in the peach moonstone but lacked the earrings in the gray moonstone. Really, really pretty. I hope you'll be able to find an enhancer. If I see one I'll give you a shout.
Super Contributor

Libby, I don't collect CPJ anymore but while I did there were some 'secret' resources that I found through several years of searching the interwebs. I checked them today and didn't spot your RF cuff, but I'll keep an eye out and notify you if one comes available.
Never, I'll keep my eye out for a Luna enhancer also.

So many sister's helped me out when I was trying to complete a collection and I'll never forgot how kind everyone was.

Super Contributor

I have it Libby and was going to list the collection on Ebay - my cuff is beautiful - looks like SB - but no matrix-

Super Contributor

Hi Libby (and all the ladies!) . . I remember how gorgeous the turq was in that collection as well (I also love it with the copper). I only have a few pieces with copper . . I think I like the tone in it better than brass, although I'm coming around lol.

Looks like Cooking Lady to the rescue !

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles