Valued Contributor

Great deals on the Carolyn Pollack website

If you love this designer and are not on her mailing list, I would encourage you to do so. Just got an email alert for a handful of sale pieces and picked up this Aquamarine Ring for $35.

main view

Super Contributor

Re: Great deals on the Carolyn Pollack website

I ordered it too - great buy - have been wanting that one for a long time!!

Contributor

thanks for posting this! usually don't check her website too often so I didn't see this great price...went ahead and ordered one!

Valued Contributor

I'm so glad that you two liked the ring and had a chance to order it. It was one of those things where I obviously don't NEED another ring, but I just couldn't pass it up. I don't have anything like it though, so that's enough to justify it, right?

Super Contributor

Believe me Ididn't need another ring either - after 20 years of collecting - I rarely order anymore - it has to be pretty special - when this ring was first presented I missed out and it has been too expensive every since - a great buy - ordered just in time - I see Size 6 is now gone - just hope the color is good.

Valued Contributor

The ring just arrived in the mail! Oh my, it is STUNNING. The silver work alone is worth the price of admission, and the stone is very different from anything I own. It's not as aqua as in the picture, but rather more of a soft denim with gentle striations. Beautiful!

Contributor

Lanikins, this is such great news! just checked on here to see if anyone had received this ring yet! mine is "out for delivery" today and our mail comes very late but I'm excited now to see what my stone looks like...I have a diff. CP milky aqua ring that fits the ring finger of my right hand and I LOVE that one, very beautiful color...got this one in a bigger size since it's a bigger ring and since I sometimes would rather wear a ring on my middle finger right hand so I shall haunt my mailbox in a couple hours and keep checkin' to see if it's there yet!

Valued Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Hazel said:

Lanikins, this is such great news! just checked on here to see if anyone had received this ring yet! mine is "out for delivery" today and our mail comes very late but I'm excited now to see what my stone looks like...I have a diff. CP milky aqua ring that fits the ring finger of my right hand and I LOVE that one, very beautiful color...got this one in a bigger size since it's a bigger ring and since I sometimes would rather wear a ring on my middle finger right hand so I shall haunt my mailbox in a couple hours and keep checkin' to see if it's there yet!

Please report back! I really hope you like it as much as I do. I was surprised to find it in my mailbox today as I just received the shipping email this morning. Anyway, it is a gorgeous ring and has quite a presence about it. I, too, got it to fit my middle finger and it's very comfortable and bold at the same time. Love!!

Contributor

well the mail is in! Got my ring and I must say I do really like this one...am wearing it right now as I type this. the stone is a kinda misty blue, almost a slightly blue-grey and the stone and setting are large. I like this setting, it's almost antique-vintage looking...slightly oxidized but not too much and the more muted tone of the oxidized silver really complements the soft blue of the stone. It's comfortable on my finger and it's the right proportion to wear on my middle finger...I don't like a middle finger ring where the setting doesn't look bold enough, if that makes any sense! this one does, it's bold but it's not too heavy or overwhelming...and I like the somewhat lacy look of the silverwork, adds to the vintage quality. Glad I got this and thanks again for the heads-up Lanikins!

Super Contributor

Got mine today too - stone is beautiful - what a buy this was - one of the higher end priced rings - we were lucky to get it - perfect for Spring - especially if you are a March baby -

BTW - Sisters - Libby and I connected finally and we did a fantastic trade on cuffs - very happy and so is Libby!! Anyone else ever want to do a trade - let me know!!