Honored Contributor

Because I've seen some older American West pieces recently, I've become interested in AW and CP. The piece that I really loved was from an AW native american who apparently is no longer alive (cancer). I've searched but haven't had any luck locating it. I was wondering if the quality is the same today as it has been. Did any of you purchase the CP lunchtime special yesterday? What do you think of the Ninos piece on clearance....I love malachite. I'm asking here on the CP forum as I know you will have the experience over time with this jewelry. Thanks for any input.

Regular Contributor

Is the piece you are looking for by Roderick Tenorio. I have several of his pieces and he did beautiful work. You should try ebay as many of his pieces are on there for sale. I also have many pieces of AW and the quality is excellent. There is an AW show this Saturday on the Q from 4 to 6 pm. Many of the collectors have the cuff that was a LTS yesterday but I do not. I have one piece from Ninos. I believe he is an artist from Mexico but he is not one of the AW designers. You should also look at CarolynPollack.com. She has the native american pieces on there Too.

Super Contributor

What piece are you looking for? I own many and am in the process of selling most of my collection on Ebay>

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your replies...

neverenough...YES...the red jasper is Roderick Tenorio! I've looked at the EB and have not seen this piece for sale, but I have seen it when looking at his jewelry on the internet. I plan on watching the show Saturday and I have looked at Carolyn Pollack.com. How competitive is the pricing between QVC and CP.com? I wish I was looking at AW years ago. Do you think the Ninos piece will be the same quality as Tenorio? Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Cooking lady...It is a red jasper pendant...with silver and a tiny bit of gold. I believe it is Kokopeli playing a flute. It is listed on QVC as no longer available and it was sold about 4 years ago.

Super Contributor

Yes I believe I have that piece. Do you have the QVC item #? If it's the one I'm thinking of, it really is lovely.

Super Contributor

I think I found it PB - Is it J298578?

Super Contributor

item number

Valued Contributor
On 12/31/2014 cooking lady said:

What piece are you looking for? I own many and am in the process of selling most of my collection on Ebay>

Cooking Lady, do you by any chance have this bracelet in your collection and willing to part with it? I missed out on it but continue my search.

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Turquoise Bracelet Signed Southwest Cuff Stunning 7 In!

Super Contributor

Have a lot of turquoise cuffs - will look and let you know.

Valued Contributor
On 1/1/2015 cooking lady said:

Have a lot of turquoise cuffs - will look and let you know.

Thanks, CL! I really appreciate you checking. It was sold on QVC probably about 7 years ago.