Super Contributor

So nice of QVC to raise prices just in time for EP days and the holidays . .

. . so shady . . Merry Christmas to you too!

In the meanwhile, I'll enjoy the season and be thankful for wonderful family and friends. Hugs to all the CP/AW sistas!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Re: So nice of QVC to raise prices just in time for EP days and the holidays . .

They did the same thing on Judith's jewelry also!!! No buying from her this time around.

Honored Contributor

Re: So nice of QVC to raise prices just in time for EP days and the holidays . .

QVC really does care about their customers.

Super Contributor

BQ - it's ridic - you'd think they'd give more breaks, not hikes - especially since there have been no (CP/AW) shows for a while and won't be back 'til after the holidays.

Honored Contributor

Juggie - I happened to catch an old video for a Denim & Co top that was scheduled for presentation on Tuesday's morning show. It was one of the few that still had price and S/H on it. The top was 37.50 with 6.22 S/H before and on Tuesday had gone up to 39.00 with 6.72 S/H.

My point is - I think the Q is doing it with lots of merchandise. Still don't make it right though.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/6/2014 jugtown said:

BQ - it's ridic - you'd think they'd give more breaks, not hikes - especially since there have been no (CP/AW) shows for a while and won't be back 'til after the holidays.

There will be no ordering of anything from me during Judith's shows and that goes for the tsv bracelet too.

Super Contributor

On 12/6/2014 Bird mama said:

Juggie - I happened to catch an old video for a Denim & Co top that was scheduled for presentation on Tuesday's morning show. It was one of the few that still had price and S/H on it. The top was 37.50 with 6.22 S/H before and on Tuesday had gone up to 39.00 with 6.72 S/H.

My point is - I think the Q is doing it with lots of merchandise. Still don't make it right though.

Hi Bird - this is why when I add an item to my wish list - I put the current price in the "comment" section (with the date even lol). So from time to time, I compare it to the current price - which is reflected/updated on the wish list item.

Super Contributor

Just like the brick and mortar stores ... raise prices and then put them ""on sale"" at the former price ...

I once worked only two weeks at a furniture store (in the office) ... they hired a man to come in and run one of their sales ... that is what he did ... he marked every piece of furniture up from 50-100% and then put ""sale"" tags on them ...

Quite a shady deal ... I got out of there as fast as I could ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Frequent Contributor

I am very grateful for QVC having the easy pay right before the holidays, the last time was many years ago. THANK YOU , AGAIN QVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 jugtown said:
On 12/6/2014 Bird mama said:

Hi Bird - this is why when I add an item to my wish list - I put the current price in the "comment" section (with the date even lol). So from time to time, I compare it to the current price - which is reflected/updated on the wish list item.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}