New Contributor

I bought a hoop earring with lapis stones going around circle. One of the stones came out and is lost. Any way I can get this repaired? Course it was one of the stones directly in front.

Honored Contributor

Take it to a jeweler and get an estimate. If you still have the stone, it will be a lot easier. If the stone is missing, the repair person would need to find a matching stone (same color, size, and cut) and set that, which would be more difficult and would increase the repair cost accordingly.

Esteemed Contributor
Call relios, they will repair their jewelry at a nominal cost.
Super Contributor

Yes, CPJ is great with repairs - although they did have a back-up a month or so ago. I would call first and see how long it will take, but they're usually wonderful with repairs and turn-around time and their fees are phenomenal.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

There are repairs I need also, I looked up the repair fees and information on Carolyn's website here.

New Contributor

Thanks everyone. I went on Carolyn web site and sent the earring into Relios.

I tried years ago to look to get repair but could not find any way to get ahold of Carolyn. Just needed the right direction. Very reasonable price also...

Honored Contributor
On 10/9/2014 xtaximom said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thanks everyone. I went on Carolyn web site and sent the earring into Relios.

I tried years ago to look to get repair but could not find any way to get ahold of Carolyn. Just needed the right direction. Very reasonable price also...

That's great to know! I don't have any CP jewelry, but I'd consider buying some knowing they have their own repair setup with good pricing.

Super Contributor

You're welcome Xtax - glad to hear you'll be able to wear your earrings again!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles