Valued Contributor
I received the baby and the big mama "as is" today. The baby is very nice but the stones, although pretty are green. The mama is perfect in every way, packaged like the new one and the stones are perfectly matched and very SB blue. It has so much more presence than the smaller one. The baby looks more like a regular necklace where the mama looks the part! I will sleep on it, test drive and see. For the difference in price before ship/tax makes me lean toward the mama....$406 vs $323 for the baby. I do have , wear and love the super nova Naja but they are different looks. When I get a chance I will post a picture or two. Have a great weekend!
Valued Contributor

Re: Tale of Two Squash Blossoms

Esteemed Contributor

Well both are beautiful, but I do love the color of the mama better. Wear it in good health.

Super Contributor

O M G . . you are K I L L I N' me . . I can't EVEN

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

That's a great price for Mama ...

Super Contributor

Sox -- YOU BET IT IS! She is the luckiest Waterbaby on earth! I think they're both absolutely gorgeous though . . . Waterbaby - you need to send me the one you don't want lol . . I WISH! I adore SB, but I also have a huge place in my heart for blue/green turq, which is what the baby looks like to me . . so pretty!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Thanks, ladies, I appreciate the kind words. The baby is green no hint of blue...looks like the turq in the brass Naja necklace. Very pretty but.....mama is calling. Will wear mama tomorrow and I'll alternate for the next week or so to see which one is more comfy. Best to all!
Valued Contributor

Super Nova with the baby SB.

Regular Contributor

I received the squash blossom necklace today, what a previous poster called the baby.

My stones are sleeping beauty blue, and the necklace is the most gorgeous piece I have ever ordered from QVC. This necklace is not like a "regular" necklace. I am a petite person, and I wouldn't want anything bigger than this. It's a statement piece for me, and it frames the face more than anything I usually see on QVC because of it's presence and where it falls on me.

Anything bigger to me is either for a larger person or more ostentatious than I would want. I love this!

Valued Contributor

On 9/27/2014 maggi the cat said:

I received the squash blossom necklace today, what a previous poster called the baby.

My stones are sleeping beauty blue, and the necklace is the most gorgeous piece I have ever ordered from QVC. This necklace is not like a "regular" necklace. I am a petite person, and I wouldn't want anything bigger than this. It's a statement piece for me, and it frames the face more than anything I usually see on QVC because of it's presence and where it falls on me.

Anything bigger to me is either for a larger person or more ostentatious than I would want. I love this!

I'm so happy you love your "baby". I am sure that if it were the nice SB blue, I would consider keeping it. I'm still debating. The mama has a real presence and I love it, not sure if it suits my retired life, although I dress up everyday. I like the baby because it is shorter, I am not a large person either. So, as I mentioned, I will have to give it some time. BUT, enjoy yours in the best of health!!! All the best.