Honored Contributor

Hey Sisters! Look what Lisa is wearing for Courtney's wedding rehearsal dinner (Thanks Vickie00)!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hey Sisters! Look what Lisa is wearing for Courtney's wedding rehearsal dinner (Thanks Vickie00)!!

What is wrong with it? Actually you can just see the top. I have officiated at 56 weddings in the Wine country and have seen cut offs at wedding rehersal dinners.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey Sisters! Look what Lisa is wearing for Courtney's wedding rehearsal dinner (Thanks Vickie00)!!

Yes, the necklace is beautiful. She seems to genuinely love CP jewelry.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

iWho is Lisa, and what are you referring to?

Am I somehow looking at a different picture? I see Courtney and two other young women, who all look great.

Love Courtney's dress, it's adorable!

Esteemed Contributor

Was Lisa in the wedding party?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

Where's Lisa? Is this a teaser thread.

Super Contributor

On 9/21/2014 qvcaddition said:

What is wrong with it? Actually you can just see the top. I have officiated at 56 weddings in the Wine country and have seen cut offs at wedding rehersal dinners.

Where do you see the cut-offs? I can only see the top half of each of the ladies.

Trusted Contributor

I noticed CP's Naja on her neck.

Super Contributor

Lisa is on the right. Maybe she is cute off on some of devices. I see here wearing what looks like a black dress. Everyone looks awesome. I love Lisa! She looks awesome! I was watching the night she purchase the CP necklace on air. I wore my GILI Roma 2 today for the first time and I felt like a million bucks. Lisa knows what she's doing no matter what she wore, IMO...
Valued Contributor

Lisa wasn't in the wedding party. That is Aimee Kestenburg and the woman who has that device that gives beach waves. She probably did Courtneys hair.