Valued Contributor

So Pleased With CP and AW So Far!

I've gotten so much lately and I've been putting them with a few things I've had for years and very day I get compliments. That is a nice feeling! I have the two lengths of native pearls, super nova Naja, event price SB ring, signature necklace in sterling and mixed metal, matching bracelet, turquoise coil, red coral and sterling Najas. The piece I received today, blew me away. I've never been a fan of leather bracelets but CP and SM cuffs are just too big for me even in small. I noticed the Fritz Casuse leather cuff was on clearance and that it runs small. Well, it is a perfect fit for my 5.5" wrist. I love the edgy look. Whew! I think I need to take a breather and wait for the SB necklace and the leather trimmed SB cuff on advance order. Although I adore the Kenneth Johnson turquoise cuff that is retired from WVC but on the CP website, it also runs small. But, it went up in price about $50 since I started watching it about a month ago. I should have pounced, oh, well. Regards to all.
Contributor

Re: So Pleased With CP and AW So Far!

WOW! Sounds like you are having a ball with your new purchases. I have been collecting CP Jewelry for about a year and love it all too. There are a few things I wish I hadn't purchased because they were too big for me but now I know what I really like, such as smaller rings instead of the bigger ones. That was my fault. If it weren't for CP and AW jewelry I do not know if I would buy anything on the Q. Hope she keeps it up for another 20 years!!

Valued Contributor

Hi waterbaby: Carolyn's flash sales on her site are what I have been smitten with. She has some wonderful pieces to offer. Nice to have these pieces to choose from. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I've never really paid attention to her line but watched her last show out of sheer boredom and I was surprised at all the lovely pieces. I remember way back when she used to have native american pieces and those didn't interest me. The jewelry she sells now I find beautiful and am getting very tempted. I have started a wish list so I'm sure I will be a buyer very soon.

Valued Contributor

I love Carolyn's jewelry so much I just ordered a pair of earrings J317106 that does not even have a picture of them yet. I ordered the lapis to go with my lapis doublet cuff. They have already shipped and a picture of them appeared in my ""orders placed"". I just noticed today they show the lapis as well as the turquoise version of these earrings on ""waitlist"".

Valued Contributor

Hi, all! Nice to hear from you and that you have gotten some things, too. I LOVE her site and the flash sales. Her work and those of her NA designers is superb. SHOPtheQ.....I know the earrings you are talking about, they are yummy, I love the lapis, it is so rich. I look forward to seeing your review. Have a great and blessed day!
Respected Contributor

waterbaby, I know what you mean! I had never seen Carolyn before July, but now I have a pair of earrings (J294843), a Fritz Cuff (J291016), and my fabulous Fritz Hummingbird ring! AND, my mother has AW's scroll ring (j295110), and I got her the Fritz hummingbird cuff on the bay. It is stunning!!!! I can't believe I got so hooked so fast. I'm impressed with the designs and quality, and love that it's made here! Love my new goodies!

My wrist is about the same size as yours. Now I want that leather cuff, too!

Valued Contributor

On 9/12/2014 itsMe said:

waterbaby, I know what you mean! I had never seen Carolyn before July, but now I have a pair of earrings (J294843), a Fritz Cuff (J291016), and my fabulous Fritz Hummingbird ring! AND, my mother has AW's scroll ring (j295110), and I got her the Fritz hummingbird cuff on the bay. It is stunning!!!! I can't believe I got so hooked so fast. I'm impressed with the designs and quality, and love that it's made here! Love my new goodies!

My wrist is about the same size as yours. Now I want that leather cuff, too!

I know, right? I can't get enough of it. I have had (not the had, I sold it all!) couture Ripka and Bixby and I've never experienced the looks I get and all the compliments, even from men. It is so distinctive from what most women wear, I think. You have got to get the leather cuff. I went to lunch with friends yesterday and they all wanted a closer look. One of the girls has a tiny wrist like me so she was able to try it on and loved it. Yep, it's on clearance and it may disappear, go get it. And, so glad your mom is enjoying it also. What a great thing to have in common! Blessings.
Respected Contributor

waterbaby, I don't have a lot of jewelry, and most of what I do have is unusual. Funny, but I haven't gotten any unsolicited compliments on my AW pieces, although I figure they have to be noticed! But, that doesn't bother me. I wear them because they make me happy!

I'm going to wait on the leather cuff…. but if I see it as a lunchtime special, I might pounce!

Valued Contributor

Waterbaby I just received my lapis doublet earrings - WOW what fast shipping!! I LOVE them. Gave them a 5 star review that hasn't shown up yet. They are on the smaller side which I like and the design is simple yet elegant. And yes they were made to match the lapis cuff perfectly. I am a very happy camper. Any of you out there that got her TSV cuff should look into these earrings - I highly recommend them.