Frequent Contributor

What does everyone think of the new CP pieces online? Personally I am not seeing anything calling my name at the moment.

Super Contributor

I'm thinking the same Red, with the exception of this ring. Although, it doesn't ship until November 25th. Enough of the advance orders already! Sigh...

Regular Contributor

All of the photos look like my wallet will be safe. Good thing.

Valued Contributor

I am disappointed to see the phrase:

Three oval triplets made up of faceted rock crystal quartz top, white mother-of-pearl back, and colored center

I don't mind colored resin/plastic in other brands but with CP, I expect real stones.

I'm surprised they did this because their foray into composite stones didn't seem to go that well and this is one step further.

Valued Contributor
They have a DMQ criss cross ring on advance order too. But, I love this one. With a 5 I'm not sure how comfy it would be though! Let us know if you get it, kathoderay!
Super Contributor

I LOVE that ring! Great price too . . have on my wish list!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

I bet that ring would look great on the index finger too.

Super Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Pagan said:

I bet that ring would look great on the index finger too.

Pagan, you're right!

Super Contributor
On 8/27/2014 waterbaby said: They have a DMQ criss cross ring on advance order too. But, I love this one. With a 5 I'm not sure how comfy it would be though! Let us know if you get it, kathoderay!

I think this design would be comfy in any size waterbaby especially on an index finger. I saw the DMQ ring awhile ago and thought, "I wish Carolyn would make one of those with turq." lol

Super Contributor

Hi Sistas. I just posted a comment and it went "poof." Don't know how that happened. What I said was that I appreciated the posts because I hadn't checked in for a while. For this American West girl the new CP items do not really speak to me with the exception of the ring Kath pointed out. However, because I already own a few with smallish SB stones, I am now looking for a big "veined" turquoise number. I will explore some other sites, Ali, Kachina and Sharke had mentioned. More to follow.