Super Contributor

I have had a piece in for repair since 7/14th and heard nothing so I called about a week ago and someone named Lisa said she would call and let me know where it is - didn't hear back so called today and got the same story - "backlogged" - nothing to report - all I wanted to know was an approx date I could expect to get it back or a phone call informing me about what was going on -- Isn't Luis there anymore - ? I have always given their customer service rave reviews but now I am beginning to wonder ? Is this what we can expect in the future? Anyone else having problems? All I expect is a courtesy phone call - I emailed them twice before and received no response???! Not happy!!

Super Contributor

CL, they were severely backlogged. Contact "Alex" - he is the ambassador and just helped me out with a repair job. He returns emails in minutes. Call the office and ask for him.

Super Contributor

Even Alex may be quite busy at this time because of the Santa Fe and Indian Market sales. Also, CP is doing her Canada show again. This is also vacation time of year, so I imagine Luis and/or Lawrence may be on vacation as well.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor
On 8/19/2014 jugtown said:

Even Alex may be quite busy at this time because of the Santa Fe and Indian Market sales. Also, CP is doing her Canada show again. This is also vacation time of year, so I imagine Luis and/or Lawrence may be on vacation as well.

Very good points, Jug. I didn't know about the Canadian shows. Alex recently went to Australia. Do they have regular shows over there as well? Just curious. And of course, it's Indian Market. How could I forget, lol.

Super Contributor

I am really not happy to not even get a phone call back from ""Lisa"" when she said she would call back - busy or not - repair dept. shouldn't be part of the new show process - mine is just a simple adjustment to the bail - would take about 5 minutes for them to fix it -- didn't know we could contact Alex so maybe I will. Thanks

Super Contributor

Haca - I think CP's coming to the Q within the next few weeks.

Cooking Lady - I don't blame you for being upset, and I agree . . you should have at least gotten a call.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Super Contributor

Cooking Lady - I don't blame you for being upset, and I agree . . you should have at least gotten a call.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Do you know when? The contractors start work on 8/28 and it will take a few days. Thanks for the heads-up!

Super Contributor
On 8/19/2014 cooking lady said:

I am really not happy to not even get a phone call back from "Lisa" when she said she would call back - busy or not - repair dept. shouldn't be part of the new show process - mine is just a simple adjustment to the bail - would take about 5 minutes for them to fix it -- didn't know we could contact Alex so maybe I will. Thanks

CL, I had a similar issue - it is really a very long story and I will not bore anyone with it. Once Alex heard about, he immediately intervened. They were getting ready for the Fourth, etc., etc. Now all is well. I still love their CS though. Most times they have been extremely good.

Contributor

I sent my bracelet to C.P. in July for repair, and it was returned to me in about 3 1/2 weeks. All of the stones were loose and had to be reglued. At first, I didn't hear from them, so I e-mailed them. Within three days, I heard back from them. Then I got a phone call confirming that my bracelet was on it's way back to me. I have no complaints.

Super Contributor
On 8/19/2014 Haca said:

Do you know when? The contractors start work on 8/28 and it will take a few days. Thanks for the heads-up!

Wow . . lots of shows on 8/29 and 8/31 and then more on 9/7. Check out the program guide on the homepage.