Valued Contributor

BIG Squash Blossom Back, Found CP Signature Necklace

I happened to see that the big mama is back in stock, perhaps just a few popped back up. I'm getting the smaller so I have to wait to get it but it will be worth it. I missed her signature big, bold necklace the last time it was on and now they are sold out. I've asked CP FB if they were coming back but no reply yet. The 18" popped up today on bayside and I snagged it for $225, sold on Q for $322 I think. So, I hope it is as wonderful as I think it will be. I love circles and big Wilma beads, turquoise and Squash Blossoms so I am in heaven!!! Thanks, all for your suggestions and all the great pics you post.
Honored Contributor

Re: BIG Squash Blossom Back, Found CP Signature Necklace

Congratulations on your great buy. I think you got yourself a genuine bargain. Where are you going to wear it?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Kachina.....everywhere! It will be perfect alone or with an enhancer and I have serval of hers with the big bales. Thanks for the kind words. Enjoying your thread about Turquoise and all the great info.
Honored Contributor

Good for you, water baby! Join us on the turquoise thread.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Gorgeous beads, Waterbaby . . congrats on that fab deal!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

On 8/17/2014 jugtown said:

Gorgeous beads, Waterbaby . . congrats on that fab deal!

Thank you so much!
Super Contributor

Aren't you the lucky one, Waterbaby! Congratulations. I am so happy for you. That necklace is stunning and not so over the top! Yes, as you said, you could wear it anywhere. I still need practice for eBay. Made some "happy camper" purchases, however, not as far as $$ go. Still learning!

Valued Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Haca said:

Aren't you the lucky one, Waterbaby! Congratulations. I am so happy for you. That necklace is stunning and not so over the top! Yes, as you said, you could wear it anywhere. I still need practice for eBay. Made some "happy camper" purchases, however, not as far as $$ go. Still learning!

Thanks, Haca!

I have a renewed love of CP and AW and I am excited to get some fresh pieces to add to my collection. The Bay can be awfully addictive, especially if you are "stalking" a retired piece! We are both happy campers!