Super Contributor

I just ordered 2 Native American Charms from Amazon - they are Relios Charms that were offered awhile back - I originally own (like Kath) the one from Fritz Casuse - and these 2 are from Myron Panteah and I think Veronica Poblano - anyhow - they are the same ones being offered now on Q (in slightly different variations) for $49.99 plus S/H and Tax - these are only $39.99 plus a 10% discount,. Really nice little savings if you area charm lover!

Super Contributor

Thank you, CL for the heads-up. I don't own any charms yet, but I was intriqued by the Myron Panteah piece and ordered that one. I like Fritz's very much, too but .... lol... have to stop.

Super Contributor

Hi C lady!

The newest AW charms have a new round snap bail, I'm not certain what that's all about since QVC didn't fully describe the new style bail or show a decent image photo in the item description.

Honored Contributor
Kathy, I wish you'd take a photo of your charm bracelet(s) so some of us can see what we're missing. CL, I checked Amazon yesterday and they just had a couple of the old original charms listed. Maybe I didn't use the right search terms? Does anyone else wish Carolyn had done a catalog of all her jewelry offerings since Day One?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
On 8/9/2014 kachina624 said: Kathy, I wish you'd take a photo of your charm bracelet(s) so some of us can see what we're missing. CL, I checked Amazon yesterday and they just had a couple of the old original charms listed. Maybe I didn't use the right search terms? Does anyone else wish Carolyn had done a catalog of all her jewelry offerings since Day One?

Actually Kachina, I rarely wear my CP charms on a bracelet since I discovered wearing them clipped over the spacer beads on the several varieties of native pearl necklaces CP has offered over the years. I never did purchase the necklace intended for the charms because of this.
It makes for an unusual statement necklace all my own that I can change out the charms at whim.

When searching Amazon, use relios as the first keyword followed by the item you're searching for.
Example: relios charm

Everything in CP's Amazon inventory pertaining to the second keyword used will pop up.

Honored Contributor
Thanks Kahy, I did get more using "Relios" than I did using "Carolyn Pollack", but there was nothing I needed.
Super Contributor

If you've been reading these boards or Facebook - you would know how many times I have brought up the subject of a catalogue/Book (like Ripka did for her fans) showing all the Collections . etc - Don't know why she doesn't do it - considering how much money I have spent collecting her jewlery over 20 years - (and I am not alone in that) don't think it would be that hard to assign somebody in her Company to do it -- it is really frustrating when you don't know what piece goes with what half the time -- plus it would really be something for us to enjoy having and reading - it could feature all the symbols, etc., - they used to at least send out the Romance Cards depicting the stones, etc. now we just get a "generic" one - I really think if you are listening and I know Alex reads these boards - they should bring it up and address it at their meetings - Alex are you listening?????

if you want to access the charms I purchased on Amazon just put in Native American charms - I don't care if the new ones have a different bail or what - personally I love the snap on ones and since I have about 32 others with that same snap on - I am glad - plus I'm sure since they were older they are better made charms -- just saying!!!

Super Contributor

Kath - I don't wear mine on bracelets either - just clipped on various necklaces - or my charm holder - never been a big fan of charm bracelets actually - but I do love the charms!They are the perfect little thing when you want just a little ""something"" - I stopped buying them awhile back because they started to get so expensive - you could almost get an enhancer for the same price!! I love the idea of some Native American ones though - so now I will have 3 - purchased at an affordable price IMHO!!

Honored Contributor
Have you ever checked the prices on Michael Valatutti's charms? They sometimes run well over $100. I have a few of his less expensive ones and they're exquisite but I'm maxed out on them now. I mix them with CP's charms and even have a couple of Ripka on that bracelet. CP's snap on charms seem very sturdy. I've been wearing the Canyon Road charm on my bangle bracelet for several months 24/7 and it's still going strong.
Super Contributor

Kachina - I continue to be amazed at how alike we are in our jewelry tastes - yes I have some of MV's charms - when they first came out - and like you - I got tired of paying the high dollar amount - and though beautiful - didn't suit my lifestyle as well as CP's charms do - hers are so lmuch easier to just ""clip and go"" - no muss no fuss !! LOL