Valued Contributor

Review on Carolyn Pollack "Blushing Joy" enhancer.....

Received today the pink opal Blushing Joy enhancer from Carolyn's website. This is the third piece of her line that I have purchased in the last two weeks and it is a winner....again! Smiley Happy

Strong closures, stones are perfect in color and the design of the piece is intricate and feminine. Will work beautifully with the rose quartz Ripka ring I had in mind.

Yesterday, I wore the Ltd. Quantity Picture Jasper/Red Jasper/Tiger's Eye enhancer from the Q and got many compliments on it....again, pairing it with an older Ripka red jasper link bracelet.

So nice to be able to mix/match designers....very easy on the pocketbook! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Review on Carolyn Pollack ""Blushing Joy"" enhancer.....

I have the ring that goes with that suite. It has occurred to me that it would make a nice gift for a young woman. It's very pretty and girly.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: Review on Carolyn Pollack ""Blushing Joy"" enhancer.....

I have the entire Pink Opal Blushing Joy collection and the whole set is a winner - just lovely - but then in the 20 years I have been collecting her jewelry - I have returned very, very few pieces - her quality and designs are unmatched IMHO - Glad you love yours MIL -