Respected Contributor

Just got an email about her upcoming visit (August 8 and9). Another beautiful cuff! I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it…….

Honored Contributor

But if you're going to die, you might as well go in style and die happy.

Respected Contributor
Me too...can't wait (;
Trusted Contributor

itsMe, do you have pics you can share? Would love to see them!!!

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

KJPA
Occasional Contributor

I love Carolyn's stuff too. Can someone tell me what the difference is between Carolyn Pollack jewelry and American West. Obviously she's involved in both but would love some insight if anyone knows.

I signed up for emails from Carolyn's website. Last week I got email offers for certain pieces from selected collections for 50% off. Maybe some day I'll be able to afford one of her cuffs. They are spectacular!!!

Respected Contributor
On 8/4/2014 brewhaha said:

But if you're going to die, you might as well go in style and die happy.

That's true…. just hope I won't be dying too soon! I'm planning to get Fritz's hummingbird ring. I'm hoping she might have a special price? I got Fritz's cuff AND a pair of earring last visit. I have to slow this down!

Respected Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Azcowgirl said: Me too...can't wait (;

Respected Contributor
On 8/4/2014 KJPA said:

itsMe, do you have pics you can share? Would love to see them!!!

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I tried, but it didn't copy. Here's a link to the FB page. I didn't sign in. The picture was there. I hope it works (and that it doesn't get poofed)! If not, maybe someone else can post it?

https://www.facebook.com/events/303832473119912/?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+...

Respected Contributor
On 8/4/2014 HinduCheftistLady said:

I love Carolyn's stuff too. Can someone tell me what the difference is between Carolyn Pollack jewelry and American West. Obviously she's involved in both but would love some insight if anyone knows.

I signed up for emails from Carolyn's website. Last week I got email offers for certain pieces from selected collections for 50% off. Maybe some day I'll be able to afford one of her cuffs. They are spectacular!!!

I only discovered her last month, so I'm not sure…. She does represent some Native American artists… I think that might be the American West side? I got my cuff on easy pay. That does help. But I always consider total cost.

Frequent Contributor

Hello Ladies!!!!! Long time collector here, and yes, it's hard to resist all things CP!

Carolyn Pollack jewelry is more contemporary. Her very own creations.

American West is her Southwest line. It too is designed by CP with her own "personal spin" on traditional SW designs. She also has Native American jewelry created by award winning artists...Like Fritz Casuse, Veronica Benally, Kenneth Johnson, Cody Sanderson, and the late Roderick Tenorio, and a few others....

There are some great videos on You Tube which show some of her various collections, particularly the years she traveled across America. All of her jewelry is made in the USA, their customer service is fantastic also btw, if for some rare reason you should have any problems with her pieces, no matter how old they are. Enjoy the upcoming shows!

Oh and I have been fortunate to meet CP along with many of the "Sistas", as we call ourselves, at QVC when CP has a live audience, and YES, she is as special as you see her on the shows...Very personable and real!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}