Valued Contributor

Flash Sale today....some pretty things!

Got an e-mail about a Flash Sale today with Carolyn on her website. Some very nice things to choose from.

Super Contributor

Re: Flash Sale today....some pretty things!

Thanks MIL! Did you get anything?

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Good Morning, jugtown: Yes, I did...purchased the Morning Dew enhancer. Loved all the colors and stones and thought this was a unique design. Don't remember seeing it before. It will work with many things I have from other designers in those colors.

Anxious to receive it and see how it goes! Smiley Happy Thank you for asking.

Super Contributor

Good morning, MIL, yes these flash sales keeping me in the poor house, lol. I opened the site immediately when I saw the "morning dew" enhancer. All my favorite colors and I like the design as well. Reminds me a little of "flamenco" as far as design goes. Congrats nabbing that one.

Some of the stones are the same as in my "seascape" necklace - at this point my all time favorite. Got that one on eBay and complemented it with the missing pieces from Carolyn's site. All quite $$ but I really enjoy these summery colors. I can imagine how you must like your new enhancer. Enjoy wearing it when it arrives.

Valued Contributor

Thank You, Haca, for your well wishes. How thoughtful of you! Smiley Happy

I am looking forward to receiving this enhancer. It has been quite some time since I have placed an order with Carolyn. Have been waiting for something just right to show up to finish off the summer months.

Will let you all know what it's like when it arrives. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!

Frequent Contributor

Hi MIL,

Congrats on getting the Morning Dew enhancer, I'm sure you will enjoy wearing it this summer and beyond. I have this piece and love the color combination CP put together. The silver work on this one is wonderful too.

Enjoy!!!

Valued Contributor

Hi Stoneface: You have this piece! Thank you for responding to this thread. I had not seen this enhancer before so it was new to me. Happy to learn from you that the silver work is wonderful and you are enjoying the color combination.

Now I am really getting excited to receive mine! Thanks again for sharing! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I own Morning Dew also and it is lovely - can't go wrong with that one - I have my Silverado cuff on Ebay - if anyone is wanting one - It's never been worn - just too big for my 6"" wrist!! I am going to list the black leather one next week - loved them both so much I own them both - hate selling them - but since I lost all that weight - just too big - that particular bracelet best fits an 7-8"" wrist IMHO

Valued Contributor

So good to hear such nice reviews on the Morning Dew enhancer. Hopefully it will be here in a week.

Super Contributor

sold the cuff - it went fast - will be listing the black leather one soon if anyone is interested- it's a beauty!!