Trusted Contributor

Love sleeping beauty and turquoise but,,,

not a fan of the stuff they make with it. (American west) I wish they would make more dainty and feminine pieces. I did not find anything i liked in any of the shows.

Super Contributor

Re: Love sleeping beauty and turquoise but,,,

I guess you are Not a fan of American West! This was an American West Show!! There are other shopping channels that sell Sleeping beauty with gold that may be more dainty-like for you! There is a variety of jewelry to suit everyone's taste and wallet! Happy hunting!
Contributor

J291529 is one of Carolyn's 'regular' rings and is not American West. It is definitely smaller than most of her rings and might work for you. It is also comfortable to wear.

Super Contributor

Lldaisy did you take a look at this one? It is AW, however, it is quite dainty in my opionion.

American West Oval Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Ring - J294383

The stone is gorgeous, however, the silver setting was too light for me. I returned it. Nothing wrong with the ring, the setting was just not bold enough for me. There is a catch though - the price tag is up there. Regards, Haca

Trusted Contributor

That actually is pretty, but I am looking for earrings. But I may consider it.... Thanks

Valued Contributor

lldaisy, what about 290431 ?

American West Sterling Turquoise & Leaf Button Earrings

Honored Contributor

Then you would love a few of the pieces I have, especially one piece. It is a necklace. It is so clear and beautiful it doesn't look real. It has gold on it. I never wear it.

Do any of you ever worry that when you die your family won't know the value of all of your jewelry?

I have so much good jewelry, I think they are going to think it is junk. I thought about taking pictures and writing what I remember but it is too tiresome to do that.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/5/2014 Qulia said:

Hi, I would like them if they had a floral design around them or just simple silver, not really liking the design around the stone. Thanks, nice of you to take the time and show them to me!

Valued Contributor

On 7/5/2014 annabellethecat said:

Then you would love a few of the pieces I have, especially one piece. It is a necklace. It is so clear and beautiful it doesn't look real. It has gold on it. I never wear it.

Do any of you ever worry that when you die your family won't know the value of all of your jewelry?

I have so much good jewelry, I think they are going to think it is junk. I thought about taking pictures and writing what I remember but it is too tiresome to do that.

Annabellethecat, I think doing a photo inventory makes good sense. If my step-children and grandchildren have no interest in my jewelry collection, then they should at least understand the value and get a fair price for it. I do hope they want a few pieces for sentimental reasons but I'd understand if they don't want the whole lot.

Valued Contributor

On 7/5/2014 lldaisy said:
On 7/5/2014 Qulia said:

Hi, I would like them if they had a floral design around them or just simple silver, not really liking the design around the stone. Thanks, nice of you to take the time and show them to me!

Your welcome. I wasn't sure I'd like the leaf pattern on these but have found them to be very wearable with my other turquoise pieces and very comfortable. They are more substantial than typical stud earrings and the amount of turquoise lights up my face when I wear them. In fact, I have them on right now as I type this. I hope you find your earrings.