Super Contributor

Carolyn Pollack: What Are You Loving? What Are You Buying?

I caved on the "Hot Pick" turquoise and coral cuff. My birthday was Monday, so I deserve it! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'm also thinking about the sleeping beauty cross enhancer because it's on EZ Pay. I know it's gone up in price, but I've been eyeing that one a long time.

Happy 4th!

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack: What Are You Loving? What Are You Buying?

I really like the TSV, but I am not buying it because I already have the white MOP sterling signature cuff and several other cuffs. I would cave if the medallion were plain silver like one of the options in the accompanying insert collection and if it weren't magnetic. But so far, I am safe. I am just considering the button earrings.

Esteemed Contributor

A few years ago when Sleeping Beauty was first becoming rare I got one of her rings and that dang stone faded and became splotchy within a few weeks. Watch out for dyed stones.

Super Contributor

Happy Fourth! It's the red coral for me today. Possibly the naja and the cluster ring - Or the Hot Pick cuff. Those stones are gorgeous! Happy belated birthday, dc2004. (No emotes on my phone.) Smiley Embarassed)
Super Contributor

Hi ladies! Still Raining - CP's turquoise is not dyed . . must have been a defective ring.

I ordered the coral cluster ring! Wanted to order the coral 36" w/native pearls, but sadly . . . no EPs. I really love the squash blossom earrings, but price seems a little high.

Happy birthday DC, and congrats on your new goodies! I know many ladies who have that SB cross and rave about it!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

I'm not a Southwestern fan but I really like Carolyn and that all are made in USA. And, there are many items that work with everything. I've always wanted a Squash Blossom but they are so expensive. I saw the AW one and the smaller version on advance order. But, then I saw the brass Naja and love it. I'm preferring more gold than sterling these days and three is something so compelling about this necklace. I may cave and get it, it will work with all my other gold cuffs, earrings, I believe. It gets 5 star reviews. I'm sunk, I think!!!
Super Contributor

Hello Jug! I did get the coral naja in the nick of time. Love the look on the liquid silver! Congrats on the cluster ring! It's a real beauty but I haven't dropped it into the basket yet! Sigh. May have to wait. Just a meager number of easy pays and of course never on the items one wants.
Super Contributor

I caved and bought the TSV - I am not a fan of interchangeable jewelry but I just love the look of that bracelet - the corded band - the concha - just love it - and the gram weight seems good- I will see when I get it.

I have bought tons of jewelry on QVC through the years and I find the CP pieces I have are still in great shape and I reach for them most often.

Anyone else buy it and why?

Frequent Contributor

Good morning ladies,

Well I got the coral and turquoise cuff to go along with the turquoise disc and coral bead necklace I got last year around this time.

Haca, I also got the button earrings. LOL.

Waterbaby, I have the concha turquoise and brass naja necklace and love it. I wear gold earrings and bangle with mine. I think you would be very happy with it. It's a winner.

Everyone enjoy the fourth and be safe out there.

Hi Jugg.

Super Contributor

Hi Stone!!! I knew it. They had your name in bold written all over. They are adorable! Congratulations on your cuff! Love the design, love the stones and love the silver. Ladies we have a break in the rain and the sun is out. I'll sign off for now to head into my yard. Enjoy this day!