Respected Contributor

Why not to give us a few value pays to make life easier?

Apparently people are buying anyway. I was talking about coral bracelet. Oh well,it is sold out...
Frequent Contributor

Re: Why not to give us a few value pays to make life easier?

I agree. For some reason, QVC is stingy with easy pays when it comes to Carolyn's shows. Yet Dooney and other shows can get easy pay on every item in shows.

The item I was interested in is now online. I should have known no easy pay for it, so I will not be able to purchase due to the price.

Super Contributor

EASY PAY will allow more customers to purchase Caroline's jewelry. Why not make it easier, just like HSN does. They always have FLEX pay.

Trusted Contributor

It really surprises me that they don't but I'll venture a guess as to why. I think her pieces are very popular and they would sell out fast and then, they would have nothing to sell all the rest of the shows.

Regular Contributor

I notice the same thing on Eternal Gold shows. I would buy many more gold items if they gave e-pay on them. The new items are hardly ever on E Pay.

HSN gives flex pay on almost everything! Why does QVC think it's a special thing they do for us?

Frequent Contributor

I agree, I have not purchased many jewelry items from QVC recently due to the prices and No E-pay. My last few purchases have been from another Shopping channel that always offers E-pay. There are at least 25-30 pieces of very nice Jewelry I would love to buy on the Q if they were more affordable or at least on Easy Pay, however, they usually sell out by that time.

Respected Contributor

QVC is stingy with EZ pays anyway. Next week, shop will be offering clearance on jewelry (including Michael V.) and you know, they will be offering some type of VP.

Super Contributor

It wonder if Caroline doesn't want her items on Easy Pay. She has her own online store.
On 7/4/2014 gem lover said:

EASY PAY will allow more customers to purchase Caroline's jewelry. Why not make it easier, just like HSN does. They always have FLEX pay.

Contributor

I was wondering the same thing for two days. There were several things that I was interested in, however, without easy pay I just lost interest. Better for my pocket book. Thanks Q!