Contributor

QVC has included 17 new items listed under American West!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: 17 NEW AMERICAN WEST ITEMS

It seems the thread from yesterday where we were discussing the new pieces was deleted for some reason.

Contributor

I received an email from QVC telling me about the TSV and when I went to the link it didn't have the previous customer reviews. So either they (QVC) are having computer problems or have edited things. Wish they would repost what was said yesterday. I had internet problems and missed it.

Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 CuriousCaro said:

I received an email from QVC telling me about the TSV and when I went to the link it didn't have the previous customer reviews. So either they (QVC) are having computer problems or have edited things. Wish they would repost what was said yesterday. I had internet problems and missed it.

Would you mind copy-and-paste the picture/photo of that e-mail message here. Would love to see what the TSV piece(s) look like. TIA. Smiley Surprised)

Super Contributor

The Insider item number and the TSV item number are usually different. The reviews may be under the previous item number.

Super Contributor

Star of the Week is nice but I own Half Moon Bay - which is similar and I like better!! If you like Promenade it is a nice buy though!! The only thing I have from the Promenade collection are the spectacular hoop earrings which I love to wear with CP's Signature bead collection - it looks perfect with that collection!

Super Contributor

The reviews are still there (J293593) including mine. They created a new listing for the email promo because it's a different easy pay offer then what the insider magazine has.

Super Contributor

More new AW info: This magnesite ring is listed as ""new"" but it is not. It is now an ""as is"" item and more than 50% off. It was $69 before and and is now $31. I paid full price last year. I also own the cuff and the necklace. I happen to like white stones and the workmanship is wonderful. Heavy silver presence.

J294176 - added the number for convenience.

Frequent Contributor

More new items are online. The 36"" coral necklace is still missing. I guess they are waiting until last minute to add it. I see Q is still stingy with the easy pay. Out of the new items listed for this show so far only 2 are on easy pay.

Super Contributor

Good morning, Sistas! Another re-issued item from last year:

American West Sterling/Brass Multi-Gemstone Bead Magnetic Insert - J283584

Insert for the leather necklace. Smile