New Contributor

I am just curious if anyone else got an email stating that this pieces is on backorder? I got an email this morning saying that they are trying to get more stock. Do they not keep track of how many people did the auto-delivery?

Honored Contributor
Happened to me with the SECOND insert. Very troublesome.
New Contributor
On 7/1/2014 violann said: Happened to me with the SECOND insert. Very troublesome.

Did you get your second one? I just want to be sure I will get it, even if it takes a little longer.

Honored Contributor
On 7/1/2014 Sammie31 said:
On 7/1/2014 violann said: Happened to me with the SECOND insert. Very troublesome.

Did you get your second one? I just want to be sure I will get it, even if it takes a little longer.

Excuse me for not posting the end of the story! Smiley Happy. Yes, I did get the second one about 3 weeks late. Worth the wait, but I also am concerned about the 3rd shipment. Let us know when yours comes!
Super Contributor

Guess I was lucky - got mine a few days ago and it is gorgeous - thought about sending it back because it is a little out of my comfort range of what i am wearing these days but it is sooo lovely - just can't let it go!! Hope you guys get yours soon - mine have all arrived ahead of schedule. That's not right - instead of making 60 new pieces - they should fulfill their prior obligations first!!

Regular Contributor

Mine is finally on the way. Should be here tomorrow. I sent my second one back as I was not pleased with it. I hope I like this one better. I wish I had 3 inserts though. I think this piece has been trouble from the beginning, so glad mine is finally coming.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor
On 7/1/2014 cooking lady said:

Guess I was lucky - got mine a few days ago and it is gorgeous - thought about sending it back because it is a little out of my comfort range of what i am wearing these days but it is sooo lovely - just can't let it go!! Hope you guys get yours soon - mine have all arrived ahead of schedule. That's not right - instead of making 60 new pieces - they should fulfill their prior obligations first!!

Congrats, CL. I know Kath has them as well and loves them. So far I have held back, lol. But I usually don't buy when the items are brand new. I am waiting for the red coral in a few days to pair with turquoise. Have my eyes on the naja, however, need to see the $ first. Smile

I am curious, why are these pieces out of your comfort range? Too bold? Or are you talking about the mag inserts? Are you going to watch over the Fourth?

Super Contributor

Haca - I guess I worded it wrong - it's too ""fancy"" for me - I seldom go to any place where I would be wearing a large faceted piece like that - I'm much more comfortable in American West which I can incorporate in to my ""retired"" lifestyle and goes with anything. It is beautiful though - so still deciding whether to keep it or not - - don't know yet - definitely love the first 2 pieces though and I know I will love the Sleeping Beauty piece which is the last one - that is a no-brainer!! Yes I am definitely watching the shows - hope I can hold out on buying though - still selling on Ebay and doing well with that and at the same time rediscovering some of my older pieces!!

Honored Contributor
You'd think they would have an excess because I'm sure I'm not the only one who canceled after insert #2. You know, some of the leather and brass pieces, both necklaces and bracelets would be appropriate for men. I wonder if anyone has given them to a son or significant other?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
On 7/2/2014 Haca said:

I know Kath has them as well and loves them. So far I have held back, lol. But I usually don't buy when the items are brand new. I am waiting for the red coral in a few days to pair with turquoise. Have my eyes on the naja, however, need to see the $ first. Smile

I am curious, why are these pieces out of your comfort range? Too bold? Or are you talking about the mag inserts? Are you going to watch over the Fourth?

Haca, I purchased the American West TSV magnetic collection, the cuff, enhancer, and the four inserts. I think this thread is about CP's interchangeable magnetic mixed metal enhancer on auto-delivery, which I don't own..{#emotions_dlg.blush}