Super Contributor

New Video For the July 4th AWJ TSV Cuff!!

Hi Sista's!

Check out the new video they listed previewing the TSV cuff. Carolyn looks so pretty wearing the new coral Naja. There's more sneak peaks for the upcoming shows in the video also.

You can watch the video in the listing for J293327. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: New Video For the July 4th AWJ TSV Cuff!!

Thank you, Kath, for finding and sharing the video. I LOVE the coral naja Carolyn is wearing!!!! Wonder if we will have some easy pay options?
Super Contributor

You're welcome Haca! Are you going to be watching the shows?
Easy pay options would be nice for the fourth, right! D&B and Vera Bradley get most EVERYTHING on easy pay during their shows! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the video. There is going to be so much temptation during these upcoming shows with 60 new items. Yes easy pay as well as event pricing would be great for the shows. You are so right some shows get easy pay on every single item in the show. It seems when it comes to CPJ or AW shows the Q is stingy with the easy pay unless it is an older item they want to clear out of inventory.

Super Contributor

On 6/30/2014 kathoderay said:

You're welcome Haca! Are you going to be watching the shows?
Easy pay options would be nice for the fourth, right! D&B and Vera Bradley get most EVERYTHING on easy pay during their shows! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Hi Kath, I try to watch what I can. However, we have several neighborhood gatherings, starting on the 3rd in the evening. continue in the afternoon and evening on the Fourth, and I have Master Gardener duties on the fifth. Just realized there are shows on the Fifth as well. I'll keep my iPhone with me, but it won't be same. {#emotions_dlg.blink} I just do NOT understand the limited number of easy pays, especially with the higher prized items.

Super Contributor

I liked the ideas except for the turquoise / teal top combo. I never wear turquoise jewelry with turquoise color clothing.

I like the coral squash blossom on the table in the foreground.

Super Contributor

On 7/1/2014 ennui1 said:

I liked the ideas except for the turquoise / teal top combo. I never wear turquoise jewelry with turquoise color clothing.

I like the coral squash blossom on the table in the foreground.

I agree, me either.

I really liked the animal print combo. Although in this heat, I'll opt for a animal print skirt instead of pants. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 7/1/2014 Haca said:
On 6/30/2014 kathoderay said:

You're welcome Haca! Are you going to be watching the shows?<br /> Easy pay options would be nice for the fourth, right! D&B and Vera Bradley get most EVERYTHING on easy pay during their shows! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Hi Kath, I try to watch what I can. However, we have several neighborhood gatherings, starting on the 3rd in the evening. continue in the afternoon and evening on the Fourth, and I have Master Gardener duties on the fifth. Just realized there are shows on the Fifth as well. I'll keep my iPhone with me, but it won't be same. {#emotions_dlg.blink} I just do NOT understand the limited number of easy pays, especially with the higher prized items.

I'm not really gung-ho for anything this time except maybe the rings that go with the TSV collection and the new 36" coral and native pearl necklace. On that note, I'm not interested in combat shopping when I can be out enjoying the holiday - QVC really ruins Carolyn's visits with their antics.

Have a Happy and safe Fourth Haca! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

thank u for finding this video.