Not applicable

Limited Quantity Mixed Metal Necklace

My sister received this necklace earlier in the week, and it is a fabulous necklace. I thought I would pass it along in case others are interested. There is another listing for this necklace on QVC and it is higher price as clearance pricing.

J285207 CP Sterling/Brass Magnetic 18" Filigree Necklace

Super Contributor

Re: Limited Quantity Mixed Metal Necklace

Thank you, Bells470 and welcome to the CPJ boards. We would love to hear about your jewelry purchases. BTW - I also noticed a difference in pricing with some of CPJ's enhancer and posted that in another thread.

Frequent Contributor

Welcome to the ""Porch"" Bells!

Super Contributor

Hi, and welcome Bells! I saw that necklace up close in person at CP events at the Q last year, but I believe it was worn along with an additional piece? I may be thinking of a similar necklace -- any way, I thought it was gorgeous! Congrats on that one, and what a great price!

Oops . . just noticed you said your sis bought it! Have you bought any CP or American West jewelry - any favorites?

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Regular Contributor

Juggie you are right. You add J279203 to the necklace and it makes it even better. I dont have it but saw it at the CP event as well.

Super Contributor

On 6/27/2014 neverenoughCPJ said:

Juggie you are right. You add J279203 to the necklace and it makes it even better. I dont have it but saw it at the CP event as well.

Thanks Never . . glad I haven't totally lost it! That did look spectacular!

Honored Contributor

So will this work with j382006 also? Here comes trouble....... Sorry, the number doesn't come up in a search. That.'s the leather cord mixed metals magnetic necklace from last summer-
Super Contributor

On 6/28/2014 violann said: So will this work with j382006 also? Here comes trouble....... Sorry, the number doesn't come up in a search. That.'s the leather cord mixed metals magnetic necklace from last summer-

Hello Violann! I believe I know someone who has both pieces - I'll check with her.