Super Contributor

Don't Get It?...Pollack Watch

My order has been processing and all of a sudden today, it says "back order "? What does that mean. I was one of the first that ordered. Please explain. It still says EDD 6/30/14.
Super Contributor

Re: Don't Get It?...Pollack Watch

Oh no! Hey hang in there though - maybe it actually shipped since there's an EDD. I would call CS and see what they can find out. Otherwise, I would call CP's CS tomorrow and see if they have more info on when more watches will come in.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 6/26/2014 jugtown said:

Oh no! Hey hang in there though - maybe it actually shipped since there's an EDD. I would call CS and see what they can find out. Otherwise, I would call CP's CS tomorrow and see if they have more info on when more watches will come in.

Thanks for your reply jugtown; I will do that.

Honored Contributor

I would call CS; if there is an EDD, the item has been shipped.

Super Contributor

On 6/26/2014 jugtown said:

Just checked with the Q and they have no idea what the problem could be. Something wrong with shipment, or a hangup somewhere.

If anyone receives their watch, please let me know. Thanks.