Regular Contributor

Sistas...love, love a bargain. Just received the Smithsonian Medallion Enhancer and so glad I went for it. Some things just look way mo' better in person... so very true in this case. Item number J291676. Very hefty piece. Great workmanship. Looks great on Super Native Pearls, too.

I highly recommend it!

As Is Smithsonian Sterling/Brass Medallion Enhancer

Super Contributor

Hi Weeg, so glad you went for it as well. Congrats! I am so thankful to Never who suggested to check out the Smithsonian pieces. I kept my large native beads and plan on hanging the medaillon on them - metal all the way, lol. Yes, you are absolutely right. The picture does NOT do it justice. And you do get lots of bang for your buck. I saw it on A-n at a higher price. Thank you sistas for sharing the bargains with us.

Honored Contributor

Very nice.

Super Contributor

Congrats Weegy (you too Haca!) . . saw your pic - you looked beauteous wearing it!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Thanks Guys - even I ordered it - too good a bargain to pass up and I love the metal pieces - I have a lot of the Smithsonians too --I didn't order anything from CP's last 2 appearances though so I am getting better - now to get through my fave - the AW shows!!

Super Contributor

YEAH!! CL, this is one hunk of a piece. Welcome to the "medallion" club. You have so been good and deserve it.

Sistas, there is a white MOP disk as well that looks rather tempting, also Smithsonian...{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Regular Contributor
On 6/23/2014 jugtown said:

Congrats Weegy (you too Haca!) . . saw your pic - you looked beauteous wearing it!

Thanks, lady! Felt most beauteous wearing it!

Regular Contributor
On 6/23/2014 Haca said:

YEAH!! CL, this is one hunk of a piece. Welcome to the "medallion" club. You have so been good and deserve it.

Sistas, there is a white MOP disk as well that looks rather tempting, also Smithsonian...{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Medallion club...hummmm...kinda like that...like the way you think dear Sista! xoxo