Super Contributor

Green and Brass Carved Collection

Can anyone remember the name of this collection - I'm getting ready to put it up on Ebay but would help if I could remember the name of the collection ! LOL If anyone remembers the name - let me know please and thanks!

Everybody ready for the shows tomorrow? - hope I get a chance to watch although I won't be buying!!

Super Contributor

Re: Green and Brass Carved Collection

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know!! Heirloom Grace. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Kath to the rescue - I should have known - thanks my darling!

Super Contributor

Anytime, Sista! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Double post.

Super Contributor

Just got through watching CP's first show - she kept showing that Coronation necklace (which I own) over and over with different enhancers -well - then I realized how great Heirloom Grace would look on it and since it was sitting right next to me - the rest is history!! Looks fantastic - kind of vintage like the necklace - now I don't know if I want to sell it -- like buying a new piece - LOL!!

Super Contributor

On 6/19/2014 cooking lady said:

Just got through watching CP's first show - she kept showing that Coronation necklace (which I own) over and over with different enhancers -well - then I realized how great Heirloom Grace would look on it and since it was sitting right next to me - the rest is history!! Looks fantastic - kind of vintage like the necklace - now I don't know if I want to sell it -- like buying a new piece - LOL!!

I saw that as well. I hope they allow Carolyn to do that more often, it's nice to see the different looks!

Enjoy your new piece! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Hello CL and Kath...I enjoyed the show with all of the terrific closeups. In several of the threads I read that the camera crew doesn't show enough closeups - however they do with Carolyn's jewelry and it shows it off to great advantage. Amazing what she does with silver. I own a number of her cuffs and they are heavy and substantial. Even the mixed metal pieces have lots of sterling. She does not cut corners. If you like silver you can't go wrong here.

CL, I had an attack of the giggles when I read your post. It's fun to shop your own and realize what treasures you have, isn't it? I will google the "heirloom grace" collection. Maybe one of the sistas will post a picture?!

Super Contributor

Carolyn Pollack Mixed Metal Green Turquoise Heirloom Grace Enhancer

I found the enhancer. Very pretty, CL.

Super Contributor

Haca, you posted your first photo! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}