Regular Contributor

Carolyn Pollack Jewelry is on Rue La La today (6/11/14)

Just bought the beautiful sealife bracelet I thought I'd missed out on long ago!

Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack Jewelry is on Rue La La today (6/11/14)

Maggie...are you talking about the "seacape"? If that's so, it is in my favorite gem colors and currently being lengthened by Relios. I found mine on Carolyn's website.

Regular Contributor

On 6/11/2014 Haca said:

Maggie...are you talking about the "seacape"? If that's so, it is in my favorite gem colors and currently being lengthened by Relios. I found mine on Carolyn's website.

Hi Haca - yes, that's the one. I've had the necklace for a few years and love it - one of my favorite pieces! The price for the bracelet is $134.99 on Relios. I was able to get it today on Rue La La for $49.90.

Super Contributor

Thanks Maggie! I went and looked. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

All three colors of the haute three-strand necklaces are listed, I forget who was looking for one. $79.99

Super Contributor

On 6/11/2014 maggiemay said:
On 6/11/2014 Haca said:

Hi Haca - yes, that's the one. I've had the necklace for a few years and love it - one of my favorite pieces! The price for the bracelet is $134.99 on Relios. I was able to get it today on Rue La La for $49.90.

Maggie, congrats on the seascape and the price! What a steal! A few weeks ago I found the necklace on eBay. Of course, I paid too much for it and paid the published prices on CPJ's website for the bracelet and ring. BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT TO ME! Smile I have a large wrist and Relios (CPJ) is extending the length on the bracelet for me.
I have worn the necklace every other day since then. The ring wasn't that important to me really but they had it in my size. Sigh!

Regular Contributor

On 6/11/2014 Haca said:
On 6/11/2014 maggiemay said:
On 6/11/2014 Haca said:

Maggie, congrats on the seascape and the price! What a steal! A few weeks ago I found the necklace on eBay. Of course, I paid too much for it and paid the published prices on CPJ's website for the bracelet and ring. BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT TO ME! Smile I have a large wrist and Relios (CPJ) is extending the length on the bracelet for me.
I have worn the necklace every other day since then. The ring wasn't that important to me really but they had it in my size. Sigh!

I know what you mean- I also wear the necklace almost all the time. Definitely one of the best pieces from CP's collection! :-)