Regular Contributor

I just got a few bargain pieces. Dont know if you remember the simthsonian show. Carolyn did a sterling and Brass Medallion piece J291676, It is "as is" at a bargain price. Also got LQ Pure opulence enhancer J279121, Very pretty. I did not get this but see the Silver heart cuff bracelet is LQ J274000.

Super Contributor

Hi Never! Wow, what a ridic price on that medallion . . very cool piece! I have always admired that opulence enhancer . . congrats on that and all your new goodies!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

I just looked up the video for the medallion, that's a nice piece! Congrats Never!

Super Contributor

Hi Never, congratulations on finding the bargains. Thank you for reminding me in particular to check out the limited quantity and "as is" jewelry more often. I especially love the medaillion. It's a big piece and I am tempted to go for it. There is one "as is." How are you planning to wear it? On a leather cord, perhaps? It is very handsome. The others are beautiful as well. What a good price on the bracelet - so much silver.

Do any of the sisters have a record of the Smithsonian pieces Carolyn did? I bought another "as is" Smithonian" pendant last year - turq/mop/onyx/spiny or coral - inlay work. Very pretty. I don't think it was one of Carolyn's, though. (I know about the hamsa and gifted that one to a friend.)

Never, I tend to buy more "out of shows" than during the presentations. I get in big trouble afterwards. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor
On 6/11/2014 Haca said:

Do any of the sisters have a record of the Smithsonian pieces Carolyn did? I bought another "as is" Smithonian" pendant last year - turq/mop/onyx/spiny or coral - inlay work. Very pretty. I don't think it was one of Carolyn's, though. (I know about the hamsa and gifted that one to a friend.)

J262430, J261727, J281290, J279387 and J279388 are the pieces I've purchased from QVC. I've picked up a few others from CP's website, including the awesome thunderbird inlay ring.

Haca there are many more, my list above is only what I've purchased. Maybe CP's CS has a complete record.

Super Contributor

CPJ did this cuff also which is still available to purchase.

Oh, and this pendant. I keep finding more. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Bracelet..

Super Contributor

Kath...you are a wealth of information. Thank you so much for doing the sleuthing! You must keep a QVC# record of all of your pieces. Smart idea. The pendant I mentioned earlier is part of this collection, too. There isn't a piece in it, I don't like. Wow! Good thing that most are no longer available. Love that charm bracelet - it even has a scorpion on it - my star sign.

Sorry Never, I kinda highjacked your thread. However, you started it, lol!!!! Thank you both. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Super Contributor

Haca, no problem sista! QVC keeps the record in the order status.

Super Contributor

I've been wanting this enhancer for quite sometime.

Super Contributor
On 6/11/2014 susan_ca said:

I've been wanting this enhancer for quite sometime.

Carolyn Pollack Pure Opulence Mixed Metal Gemstone Enhancer

Susan, go for it, if you haven't already. I bought the medaillion Never brought to our attention. Smile Good lower price opportunity.