Honored Contributor

I fell in love with the blue green color of this turquoise, and I've been working on this a while. They don't really go together, but I love the cuff and the earrings, and I hope the stones in the enhancer will be a close match. Now I have to "restrain" myself from getting the other inserts - and the TSV cuff of course - yeah, like that will happen! {#emotions_dlg.lol} What do you think?

Fritz American American West Treasures Kingman Turquoise Brass Sterl. Enhancer

Super Contributor

I think they all look fabulous together beachy! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I went berserk and ordered the whole set of four inserts along with the enhancer and the cuff. I've been having fun mixing and matching everything! I'm hoping more inserts are on Carolyn's radar, red coral would be awesome!

Honored Contributor

Thanks Jug and Kath! Kath, you're pieces are absolutely beautiful! What do you think of the turtle? Is one of them your favorite? What about the cuff? Does it run pretty true to size? OK Jug - I know you already have a lot of Kingman and I wish I could see it! Do you plan to get the enhancer and cuff? My enhancer should be here any day now. I'll let you know how the stones match in all three pieces when I get that. I can't wait! ***excited!*** (we need an emoticon for this!) Smile

Super Contributor

Beachy - As much as I love the TSV and those cool inserts, I'm saving my dough for the coral pieces . . I'm drooling just thinking about them and have been waiting for what seems like forever for some nice red coral. Also, I have so many cuffs . . it's ludicrous.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Hi Beachy! I can feel your excitement!

The cuff is true to size, along with the very cool SB concha insert, awesome! The turtle insert is so unique, the product image photo doesn't do it any favors! The varsicite is SO pretty, as is the all-silver insert - I wore that in the cuff today. The rhodonite is really pretty also. A friend told me recently rhodonite is a birthstone for the zodiac sign of Taurus which is my sign, that made me feel better because diamonds are my birth month stone -bleah! Anyway, it's really hard to choose a favorite insert!

Your new enhancer is much smaller in scale then the Kingman enhancer Juggie posted, and that's what I love about it! The turquoise that arrived in the one I received, is the same color as the photos you posted above. I was surprised at first how much oxidation was on the enhancer's brass insert, but it's a good thing, so it will keep the brass from tarnishing! Wink

Super Contributor
On 6/10/2014 jugtown said:

I'm drooling just thinking about them and have been waiting for what seems like forever for some nice red coral.

It won't be long now woman!

Honored Contributor
On 6/10/2014 jugtown said:

Beachy - As much as I love the TSV and those cool inserts, I'm saving my dough for the coral pieces . . I'm drooling just thinking about them and have been waiting for what seems like forever for some nice red coral. Also, I have so many cuffs . . it's ludicrous.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Jug - I forgot to say how much I love the enhancer you posted! Someday!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I love red coral too and can't wait to see it. I have one necklace - the Tango one - which I wear a lot. I'd like to get more pieces of that too. So many choices! I'll have a huge wish list by the time Carolyn leaves!! Wink

Super Contributor

I like turquoise that doesn't "match;" looks more natural, more organic ...

I also prefer the blue-green tones. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Super Contributor
Hi Beach! I love your suite! When the cuff first came out I thought to myself this would go well with the mixed metal naja. It took me a while before I ordered the cuff - it's fabulous on it's own. It's a hefty piece and the turq color goes well with the old sunburst ring from CP. with just two you really don't need anything else. I can't wear silver in my ears so my white gold hoops have to suffice with any CP or AW . And they do. I agree with everything Kath and Jug said. Love the fact that you are putting together your very own suite. I am tempted by all the new pieces. Kath and I discussed them at length. I usually don't get the new things during the first go-around and the danger is of course they will be gone. Re the old cluster suite. Amazon has some pieces. The prices are up there!! Lol! They are on my list. Congratulations, Beach on your goodies.
Honored Contributor
On 6/11/2014 Haca said: Hi Beach! I love your suite! When the cuff first came out I thought to myself this would go well with the mixed metal naja. It took me a while before I ordered the cuff - it's fabulous on it's own. It's a hefty piece and the turq color goes well with the old sunburst ring from CP. with just two you really don't need anything else. I can't wear silver in my ears so my white gold hoops have to suffice with any CP or AW . And they do. I agree with everything Kath and Jug said. Love the fact that you are putting together your very own suite. I am tempted by all the new pieces. Kath and I discussed them at length. I usually don't get the new things during the first go-around and the danger is of course they will be gone. Re the old cluster suite. Amazon has some pieces. The prices are up there!! Lol! They are on my list. Congratulations, Beach on your goodies.

Thanks Haca! I'm glad you have the cuff too - isn't it great?? Sometimes I'll just put it on and look at it, even if I'm not wearing it that day. Of course you know I have such a "small" selection, like most of us! {#emotions_dlg.lol} Your white gold hoops sound like they'll go with everything. Until I discovered CP, I wore my gold hoops with my SW jewelry. I did have some turquoise earrings, but I guess I just thought the look would be too much with my other turquoise pieces. I've come a long way since then! Turquoise is my birthstone, and my favorite stone, so I've received a lot as gifts through the years. DH gave me a beautiful bright green turquoise square beaded necklace when the kids were young - and not costing us as much! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

If I can, let me ask you about the sizing of the cuff. I have a 6 1/4" wrist, and I always order small. I like a snug, but not tight fit. One of Carolyn's cuffs a few years ago was just too small, so I was able to get an average. I THINK the fit of this is fine. It's comfortable, and I have an inch space in the back between the sides of the cuff. But in the back of my mind, I keep wondering if I should order mediums. I don't like cuffs to roll around or slide up and down easily at all. What do you - or any of the other sisters - think? Thanks! Smile