Regular Contributor

Link to July AW TSV, please?!

if anyone would be so kind, please share link to photo for this TSV or J#...

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: Link to July AW TSV, please?!

Q will block people from the forums if they post item numbers or too much info that was shared with some people early.

Super Contributor

I don't think QVC has this Insider item properly loaded into the system, yet. I'm sure there will be a information soon, but for now, it says waitlist, and I can't add it to my wishlist, and there's no photo online.

Typical Q.

Super Contributor

On 5/17/2014 ennui1 said:

I don't think QVC has this Insider item properly loaded into the system, yet. I'm sure there will be a information soon, but for now, it says waitlist, and I can't add it to my wishlist, and there's no photo online.

Typical Q.

Although if you order it, it goes in your order status which is better then the wishlist. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 5/17/2014 kathoderay said:

Typical Q.

Although if you order it, it goes in your order status which is better then the wishlist. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Except I don't want to buy it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Does your order status have a photo?

Super Contributor

Typical Q.

Except I don't want to buy it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Does your order status have a photo?

No. I'll let you know if/when it does.

Super Contributor

Typical Q.

No. I'll let you know if/when it does.

It's shipped! Although, still no product image in the order Ennui.

I'm excited to get this cuff! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 5/25/2014 kathoderay said:

It's shipped! Although, still no product image in the order Ennui.

I'm excited to get this cuff! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yippee! Did you order any inserts, or will you wait and see how you feel about the cuff? Please review when you receive it!

Super Contributor

On 5/25/2014 ennui1 said:

It's shipped! Although, still no product image in the order Ennui.<br /> <br /> I'm excited to get this cuff! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yippee! Did you order any inserts, or will you wait and see how you feel about the cuff? Please review when you receive it!

Not yet! I didn't expect the cuff to ship out so quickly! So, I'm thinking of ordering the two gemstone inserts today, they're on the buy more save more promo the Q is so fond of. Although I might just wait for the reason you mentioned... decisions, decisions. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

On 5/25/2014 ennui1 said:

It's shipped! Although, still no product image in the order Ennui.<br /> <br /> I'm excited to get this cuff! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Not yet! I didn't expect the cuff to ship out so quickly! So, I'm thinking of ordering the two gemstone inserts today, they're on the buy more save more promo the Q is so fond of. Although I might just wait for the reason you mentioned... decisions, decisions. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

The picture is up for the enhancer -- J293800. It mentions interchangeable inserts, too.