Super Contributor

Demolished Necklace Received

I am so mad, this is a $125 necklace. Now I get to send it back.

/></p>

Respected Contributor

Re: Demolished Necklace Received

Oh, no! How disappointing. I hope they get a replacement out to you right away!

Super Contributor

I'm sorry this happened to you. Did you know Carolyn Pollack has her own website and also one for Relios jewelry? Maybe they would handle their products more gently there than at QVC.

Respected Contributor

No! I always liked that necklace. I hope you can get it fixed or replaced right away.

Super Contributor

Now that I'm calmer, here is what I suspect happened. This was returned (it's a clearance item) this way and because QVC can't possibly check every return, it was missed.

There is the blue outside box it came in, and then the necklace comes in that felt envelope with the velcro....the necklace was strung up to "look like" it was whole, but when I undid the 2 velcro straps that held the necklace, I then saw the completely broken wire and all the beads came off the wire.

So my best guess is someone ordered it, broke it, returned it without mentioning it was broken, and now I have it.

I'll put it in the mail tomorrow marked defective and see if they have another left to send in return. Sigh.

Super Contributor

That's terrible! So sorry - that's frustrating to say the least, and I really hope they have a nice one to send instead. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

I would be soooo furious --I never go on waitlist anymore because of that - all you get is someone's return - so sorry - I really mean it when I say ""I feel your pain!""

Super Contributor

I had a similar experience -- years ago, I ordered a CP pendant from QVC ... back when they used the black plastic boxes -- no bag, no Ziploc, no cushioning, just tossed it in. When I picked up the envelope, it sounded like a jigsaw puzzle. I knew it was bad, and it was. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

I'm really hoping they have some left so I can get this exchanged. It's not discounted at the CP.com site and not available on Amazon either, so the Q is it for this price. Crossing fingers....it's pretty, though!

Honored Contributor

Make sure to call CS first and tell them the problem so they can put it in your files. They will ask you if you want them to send you a return prepaid slip.

It is up to you if you want to wait. But call CS before you send it in.