Regular Contributor

J290857 Reversible Sodalite/leather pendant...LOVE!

Sistas...so many great pieces these last shows...but do not miss out on this one! Sodalite is TDF and the leather tooled back side is incredible! Great on braided leather cord or magic beads...very western...nice change up...medium size but mighty!

Super Contributor

Re: J290857 Reversible Sodalite/leather pendant...LOVE!

Wooohoooo . . so pretty Weegie . . congrats! It's nice to see sodalite again, and I LOVE that tooled leather w/turq!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Weeg, is it this one?

American West Sterling Gemstone & Leather Heart Pendant

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Wow, Weeg! I had to check it out when I saw your post yesterday. Tooled leather, how wonderful! Hope to see a picture of you on FB wearing this gem. Congrats!

Regular Contributor

I have my eye on that one too Weeg. I bet it looks nice with the black leather and turquoise coil bracelet.

Respected Contributor

Obviously the wrong item number...should be J290854. Alijoi has a nice review of the item. I really like the two very different looks to this pendant, but it might be a tad too small for my taste. I'm a big ole girl. Ha! But still........I'm ever so tempted!!!

Thanks for pointing it out to us/me.

pup

Regular Contributor

Sistas...got the ring to match the pendant on Monday...L O V E!!!! Sodalite a long time favorite of mine...did not disappoint in these pieces. Initially, wasn't sure about the leather thing, but just find both sides of this pendant very exciting!...Sodalite heart of ring was unexpectantly much larger; leather shake was nice touch but does not figure prominently in the look of this ring. If you are a sodalite lover or like a lot of bang for your buck...I say go for the set...very nice blue stone...highly versatile!

Lastly, I usually say Go Bold or Go Home, but I am glad I went for this medium to small piece...nice change up!

Valued Contributor

Congrats again Weegers!!!

Super Contributor

When the price goes down I definitely want it - Congrats Weeg - I love the leather pieces!!

Super Contributor

Yay on the ring Weegy . . I love that blue with the brown leather . . warm and rich!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles