Honored Contributor

Jody Naranjo Charm Bracelet - Review

This is not a review for a new item. I've had my eye on this bracelet for the longest time and finally ordered it. I received it today and am so happy that I spent the money. Not for nothing, there's a bird charm on it {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}. I ordered the 7 1/4 so I would have some drape. My wrist is just under 6 inches.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Re: Jody Naranjo Charm Bracelet - Review

So glad you like it Bird - her pieces are beautiful!!

Super Contributor

Congratulations, bird mama! I knew you would love it! I owned mine for a day or so but had to return it because the "large" did not fit my wrist. Sigh! Enjoy yours!
Honored Contributor

You can make yourself crazy trying to find exactly the right size bracelet. I decided I wanted another bangle to go with those I already own. I have an average wrist but a large hand. All the vendors on eBay claim a bracelet (bangle) is 8" but when I get it home I can't get it on my hand, I measure and it's more like 7 3/4". I make sure to check return policies before I buy.

If you ever want to start a bangle collection, I've learned that the dominant Navajo family that makes them are the Tahes. They're solid and you'll never bend or dent one. I like a variety of textures. I usually wear 5 or 6 then add another bracelet with some color; leather, charms, a cuff, beads or whatever.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've had that bracelet for some time now and love it. I have a small, small wrist and have a hard time finding bracelets to fit. I LOVE the magnetic clasp. So different.

Super Contributor

Congrats Bird mama - I had the opportunity to see that in person and try it on - it's really lovely and unique . . enjoy!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 4/1/2014 kachina624 said:

You can make yourself crazy trying to find exactly the right size bracelet. I decided I wanted another bangle to go with those I already own. I have an average wrist but a large hand. All the vendors on eBay claim a bracelet (bangle) is 8" but when I get it home I can't get it on my hand, I measure and it's more like 7 3/4". I make sure to check return policies before I buy.

If you ever want to start a bangle collection, I've learned that the dominant Navajo family that makes them are the Tahes. They're solid and you'll never bend or dent one. I like a variety of textures. I usually wear 5 or 6 then add another bracelet with some color; leather, charms, a cuff, beads or whatever.

Thanks for the tip, Kachina! My challenge exactly!
Super Contributor

congrats bird mama.