Honored Contributor

Do you have any pieces by Myron Panteah? I saw the following enhancer on sales at CP's site. Here's the link - I can't seem to get a bigger picture here http://www.carolynpollack.com/p-27504-Myron-Panteah-Chalcedony-Pendant.aspx?cid=3292&sid=3305&mid=3...

main view

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I have all 3 of the pieces he has offered us - all quite lovely !

Super Contributor
Myron Panteah Chalcedony Pendant

Packed with symbolism and spirituality from the artist's rich Native American heritage, this lovely pendant is a showstopper. Shining sterling silver features a swirl of 14 karat yellow gold surrounded by detailed cutouts that symbolize elements of nature. A triangular mottled light brown and gray chalcedony cabochon provides a gentle complement to the meticulous detailing and an oversized bail makes the pendant wearable on just about any chain or cord. A piece that adds pizzazz to any collection, pendant measures 3" long x 1-5/8" wide. Made in America with gemstones from around the world.

Very cool piece - I always admired his pretty blue (chalcedony?) ring - don't see it over there any more.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Wow, thank you for posting a big picture - I couldn't seem to snag it because of the 'zoom' view.

Contributor

Bird mama, I recently ordered the silver textured cuff bracelet w/ the swirl of 14K on top from the Q...I sent it back...beautiful bracelet but mine was flawed...there was an area that was slightly darker and not finished quite right on top of the bracelet...very noticeable in some lights...a shame because it IS a pretty bracelet. If you order some of his pieces, I hope you have great luck w/ yours!

Honored Contributor

Jug - is this the ring?

Product Details

It's in the rainforest (amazon) 39.99. Storefront is southwest spirit. They have an additional 10% if more than one item is ordered. Code is SPRG14SW.

Super Contributor
On 3/30/2014 Bird mama said:

Jug - is this the ring?

Product Details

It's in the rainforest (amazon) 39.99. Storefront is southwest spirit. They have an additional 10% if more than one item is ordered. Code is SPRG14SW.

It's one or more -- "Refresh your spring style for less! Save an additional 10% on qualifying Southwest Spirit brand items offered by Southwest Spirit Jewelry when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code SPRG14SW at checkout."

Honored Contributor

Thanks for correcting me Ennui - you are correct. I had 2 items in my cart and removed one and the 10% discount remained.

Occasional Contributor

I think Panteah's pieces are lovely, unusual and sophisticated; have the pendant, cuff and both rings (large one and smaller band). If I had seen the band 36 years ago, probably would have suggested it as our wedding band. Beautiful!

Super Contributor

I have this piece and love it. It is substantial in size, and I like to wear it on a longer chain or cord. It has a nice weight to it, and the texture is wonderful. On mine, the stone part is more of a soft beige color. It wasn't what I expected, but I grew to love it.