Super Contributor

qvc really rocked the boat - My treasures have arrived in record time!!

Go figure - didn't take long- I ordered mine on the 24th but that is great service IMO!!

The Owl is fabulous - not very big but still a good size and I really love the Picture Jasper - the striations are lovely --also got the Fritz Casuse large Spirit Figure and I have to tell you it is one fabulous piece -such a good deal as it is now on Clearance - especially love it on the large Native Pearls - worn just like in the Vid --love the way it has 2 different looks and so much symbolism - just wish there would be the story behind the piece on the romance card - I suggested on FB that they start doing this - it would be so nice to have that --

The FC ring is lovely (this I ordered on the 25th) but I ordered my usual size 6 and it is kind of big -- don't know if I can keep it - will have to think on it some more - course I could send it to CP and have it made smaller -- it is beautiful and when my cuff gets here I will make the decision about what to do!!

Hope you ladies are loving yours and if you haven't yet received it - you will shortly!! Please let us all know!

Super Contributor

Re: qvc really rocked the boat - My treasures have arrived in record time!!

Wow .. it all sounds fab CL! I love the symbolisms too, and hopefully Fritz and VB and the other N.A. designers will be on air next visit. I'm expecting the Fritz ring tomorrow - you say it's too big? I was afraid, with the thick band, it might be too small lol. I'm also impressed with the speed of this type of mail - I sometimes don't get 1st class mail for 6-7 days (and that's from my side of the country) - so 4 days is amazing for standard! Glad your owl has nice picture jasper - that's always a worry, but the ones they showed looked really nice - glad yours is too!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Meant to ask . . was this the cuff you bought? It's very cool - would look great with the hummingbird ring! Can't wait to hear what ya think. I can't WAIT for the naja ring and coral coil!

QVC Price: $180.00 Featured Price: $164.00
"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Sounds like you had Christmas at your house. Don't you just love days like that? I noticed the symbol on one of the pieces they were selling was a yei, which is very commonly used in an elongated form on rugs. I always thought it was a fertility symbol so be careful. Enjoy your goodies!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Congratulations, CL! You must have a special line to the Q if you usually receive your items fast. Smile (Favorite customer status - lol) It does take longer for us in Virginia. Congrats to the owl, ring, and the spirit figure pendant. Can't wait to hear about the cuff. Loved when they presented that one. Christmas in March - incredible. Enjoy them all! Haca

Frequent Contributor

CL, congrats on all your beautiful pieces. Enjoy wearing them. Post a picture if you can, would love to see them on you.

Super Contributor

I received my Casuse "naja" today and it is gorgeous. My very first naja - I have yet to try it with my various chains - leather or otherwise. Looking forward to that. It has a very intense dark orange spiny color (Jug you would love this!!!). I appreciate the heft of the silver and the beautiful design, with the symbolism of the healing hands, very much. So I am a happy camper. I also ordered the Benally flower ring with the spiny oyster cabochon. That won't get here until next week, I'm sure.

CL, I agree there should be more of an explanation behind the symbolism on the romance cards. That is a large part of their appeal.

Super Contributor

Jug - the band isn't that thick - I had my ring size measured recently at Walmart and I actually wear a Size 5-1/2 - so sometimes some are a little big - I can always wear this on another finger but I love it on the ring finger - it's sooo darling - the hummingbird is unbelievable - such craftsmanship - and yes that is the cuff I ordered-- the small one for $149. - I think the ring will be so darling with it and perhaps, down the road, FC will make an enhancer to match - although this would look lovely with any turquoise piece -- just love it - the blue topaz could be a little darker but it's definitely not a deal breaker -- I think I will have CP take it down 1/2 a size - they charge so little and then it won't spin around!!!

Oh and thanks Kachina - I was definitely so surprised to get them so fast - I always just order regular - USPS - we never seem to have a problem in CA - we get them pretty fast - not this fast - but always ahead of schedule!!

Honored Contributor

CL, I am so excited to read that the picture jasper looks good on your owl. I hope mine has personality and is not plain. According to the Q's website, mine remains in Maryland - for the 3rd day {#emotions_dlg.huh}. Is this the pendant that you bought?

Fritz Casuse Sterling Spirit Figure Inlay Enhancer - J285674

Haca, congrats on your first naja. I'm glad that you are pleased.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Yes - that's it - I have been watching it for quite awhile and when it went down $30. I couldn't order it fast enough - I love it - but then I love anything by FC -- I'm sure your owl will be just as lovely - can't wait for the ""Bird"" woman to get hers - with that name - you really deserve it!! LOL!