Frequent Contributor

The Newest Collection from CP --- Radiant Orchid

Good Sunday Afternoon Sisters,

I just received the new Radiant Orchid necklaces and they scream " Its Spring" I am a total sucker for the illusion necklace and when I saw this I just had to buy it. The color combination is so pretty for spring and summer. The purple magnesite is a lighter purple and if you are a matchy, matchy girl like myself, you will notice that the phosphosiderite enhancers really do not match at all. I have the original phosphosiderite enhancer ( which is more pink than purple) and it goes but it does not match.

The blue lapis is more of a denim lapis than a true blue lapis. So when I put on a CP lapis enhancer with both necklaces they did not go. I will probably pair it with the blue lace agate enhancer. For those of you who are not so matchy, I am sure your enhancers will be be just fine.

The beaded necklace is also stunning. The beads are a very nice size and it is just so refreshing. There is a nice size lapis bead right in the center, but in order to put an enhancer with it you have to off center it. I can hardly wait to go shopping for a new summer shirt. If you are looking for a new summer collection, then this is for you. When I put both necklaces on, it looks amazing. I believe the sale event ends today and also the code " fancy13" ends on the 28th.

Sisters, I hope this helps !!

ps: Hi Juggie !! I hope all is well with you and all your boys!! My oldest son is now a college graduate and working as a design engineer. What a blessing ! One down -- two to go.

Regular Contributor

Re: The Newest Collection from CP --- Radiant Orchid

Thanks for the review. I have been debating. I could tell the original phosphosiderite enhancer would not match and I am such a color match person. So I thought it would look good with varicite or blue lace. But now the AW shows are on this week so I have to set some priorities!
Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Hi Pepps! Those colors are gorgeous . . congrats on your new beads! (I think her price on the phos enhancer is really high!) Congrats also on your graduate . . how fantastic is that!! My boys are doing well . . time is going by way too fast. Are you interested in any of the new AW? Good to see you woman!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Frequent Contributor

Juggie, I was surprised at the cost of the phos enhancer, but that gem is very expensive. It is such a beautiful color and so many of her collections have some small beads in them. I think if she would have used those beads in the Radiant Orchid collection it would have been much much more. I would love a purple magnesite enhancer so it would all match. I wish I were not so matchy matchy LOL.

I am really not a huge fan of the Am west line. I enjoy watching, but it is easy for me not to buy. I have really curbed my buying in the last 6 months. I really had to evaluate what I currently have and do I really need more. Of course my answer was no, so that is why I do not post as much as I used to. I am trying to be good and do more for my kids in college. I feel so blessed with my large collection, so I guess I am choosing to be content for now.

Enjoy the shows this week!! So glad your family is well. I do agree with the time flying by. Soon my daughters first year in college will be over. She is in Boston, so I will love having her home for the summer!!