Frequent Contributor
So maybe I'm just silly tired after trying to be a domestic goddess for the past twelve hours or so and it's nearly 9PM. I decided I needed to sit down and clip my nails and take my polish off which looks horrendous and I flipped on the Q. Now ladies, please do not take this as me dissing another designer because I often sit and watch and truly appreciate other designers work but right now I am thinking to myself just how lucky I am! More than a dozen years ago I fell in love with the designs of Carolyn Pollack Jewelry and the fact that I can buy an ENTIRE collection for less than I'm seeing one cuff sell for right now is simply ASTOUNDING to me! Never mind the fact that it is crafted right here in the United States! :-) That is all...
Super Contributor

Great post OP!Love CP & agree totally. (:

Honored Contributor

I have some pieces from the line being show this evening but I purchased my things a long time ago and would never pay the prices of today. So glad I purchased what I did, including gold, years ago. I am happy with what I have and probably won't be purchasing much more jewelry in the future, my lifestyle has changed a bit and I no longer dress up for work, things are much more casual. I love what I have so don't feel the need for more.

Super Contributor

Watch out for "LOL, feeling amused," because karma's a b****.

Respected Contributor

Different lines, prices, designers, purchasers, etc. Stick with what works for you.

Super Contributor

ITA . . it is a bit amusing.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I think we've done very well with our CP and AW, and I CAN'T WAIT for the AW SHOWS TOMORROW AND THURSDAY!!!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Honored Contributor
All things considered, compared to the other Q "designers", Carolyn's pieces are still the most affordable. You get a lot for your $$$.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Still hoping to find the inlaid 14k ring that sold for around $250 about 15 (or more) years ago, but I know the price would be three or so times more than that now.
Super Contributor
On 3/31/2014 violann said: Still hoping to find the inlaid 14k ring that sold for around $250 about 15 (or more) years ago, but I know the price would be three or so times more than that now.

I recently picked up Roderick's sterling/14k inlay pendant. They're out there if your persistent!