Regular Contributor
J 282968. J 281092. J283124. Enjoy the bargains
Contributor
I am SO glad you are liking these great deals on my LQ Facebook page! I sure love saving a buck whenever I can and finding these little buggers is like a hobby for me. (And all hobbies cost a little money, right? Heehee). Everyone's welcome to join us over there. Just search for QCuts on Facebook or facebook.com/theqcuts. I picked up the metallic leather cord. I love the length options on that one. Did you snag anything, NeverenoughCP?
Regular Contributor
Not any of these but did get the Veronica Benally necklace you posted last week. Appreciate your facebook page and your detective skills!
Valued Contributor

Luvs to shop, I love your limited quantity page on Facebook and check it a couple times a day to see if you have found anything new that I would want to buy. You have led me to some fabulous items at great prices. Thank you!

I ordered the Carolyn Pollack beads and a ring you posted recently and the Benally necklace which I had thought about buying for a long time.

Honored Contributor

Thanks never! I got the butterfly ring. It looks so pretty! I already have the metallic cords. IMO - one can never have too many cords!

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

New to this board....What is LQ?

Regular Contributor
Limited quantity price and they are closing the piece out so they usually don't have many .
Super Contributor
On 3/22/2014 luvs2shop said: I am SO glad you are liking these great deals on my LQ Facebook page! I sure love saving a buck whenever I can and finding these little buggers is like a hobby for me. (And all hobbies cost a little money, right? Heehee). Everyone's welcome to join us over there. Just search for QCuts on Facebook or facebook.com/theqcuts. I picked up the metallic leather cord. I love the length options on that one. Did you snag anything, NeverenoughCP?

Maybe, I'm crazy...but I keep finding a haircuts page. Can you please post the exact link to this facebook page as I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

Super Contributor

o.k. found it! Whew! Love this page! Thanks for all your work!