Regular Contributor

Rose Manor Grey MOP enhancer BARGAIN priced on Amazon!

FYI j264081 Carolyn Pollack Rose Manor Enhancer is currently on sale on Amazon for $28.98!!!!! Last QVC price $117.00...Current CPJ price $94.99

Listed under Relios.

Super Contributor

Re: Rose Manor Grey MOP enhancer BARGAIN priced on Amazon!

WOW - somebody snag that beauty - I recently bought it on the Bay for $55.00 and I thought that was a fantastic price - it's beautiful!!

Super Contributor

get ready for some more enabling - LOL!!

Just spotted the Rainbow Falls enhancer for $35.98 - unbelievable!! and for any one that doesn't have the Lapis Heavenly enhancer - get it for $79.98 - it's huge and heavy silver - my daughter wore it to the Napa event and Carolyn couldn't take her eyes off it - she was saying they just can't get Lapis in that size anymore - it really is a wonderful piece if you like ""large"" pieces!!

Super Contributor

Nope .. gone . . thanks any way!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Hi sistas! Wow some awesome deals... congrats to whomever ordered! Don't you wish they'd come post with us and quit lurking! lol We don't bite! Well, we usually don't. Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

CL...Thank you so much for the heads up on the Rainbow Falls enhancer! It's coming home to Mama!...keeping my fingers crossed that I get a good one!...Initially, I did not care for it, but after seeing Ali's (professional level, fantastic) photos, this enhancer has been on my wishlist!

So glad that you had such a great time with CP in Napa...isn't she great?...PS I also have the Heavenly Lapis enhancer... and love it too {#emotions_dlg.tt1} ...oh the good old days...I sure do miss Sincerely SW!

Juggie and Ali...greetings my Sistas! Free is for me...of course, a great deal ain't bad either!

Hope you are having a great Saturday!

Honored Contributor

You guys are good! Of course, I missed everything. How often do you check Amazon? What is the best time of day to check, or is it random?

Regular Contributor

On 3/15/2014 beach-mom said:

You guys are good! Of course, I missed everything. How often do you check Amazon? What is the best time of day to check, or is it random?

Beach-mom...I am by far not the best at finding deals on CPJ...but this is my routine...I try to check the forum, Qcuts on FB, and my own wishlist on QVC.com daily before I go to work if I am not running late...and lunchtime specials, again if I have time and remember...lol...As you may have noticed the Sistas are very good about sharing sale or markdown pricing when they find it. As far as my finds on Amazon yesterday, I really just lucked into them. Purchased the Rose Manor and Rainbow Falls enhancers because at the Amazon Sale price...it was a no-brainer and they both match beautifully to pieces that I already have in my collection such as the Rainbow Falls beads...they are TDF and highly versatile...BTW...if you ever see them come up on CPJ.com, you should go for them!

My best advice is to keep a detailed wishlist complete with prices for those pieces as they are offered on QVC, Relios/CPJ, Amazon or Ebay...Visit all of these places on some regular basis. This way you will be able to spot a good deal and be able to decide whether it is time to wait for a better deal or buy.

Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

Either:

1) Put anything you fancy in your Amazon basket or 'saved for later' section. Then when you log on to the site and look at your basket, you are notified of any price changes. I check Amazon most mornings so that's when I see the price changes.

2) Use a price drop notification site that sends you emails. (E.g. I use Camelcamelcamel which notifies once a day but there are others that have more frequent notifications.)

Valued Contributor

CONGRATS AGAIN WEEG! Glad my photo helped you pull the trigger (I always like hearing that!)... and what a price! Actually, I also did not initially care for it and now I love it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Hope you do too!

Beach - I'm with you... I usually miss everything! Great ideas from WEEG and Pagan though...